Prologue

"The monsters running wild inside of me, would be too much for you to bear for a lifetime" Anabyia stated with vulnerability lacing her voice while her eyes showed nothing. Maybe it was a sign that there was no soul or heart meant to be cured, or maybe she didn't have enough strength left in her, that her eyes would show any emotions, or maybe her showing a sign of vulnerability laced in her voice was that maybe there was a chance that she could be cured.

They say eyes are windows to the soul, but what could one do when their eyes showed nothing but a wall of brick!

"So let me tame those monsters, Bia! Let me in, please Bia, I beg you! Please let me put the balm on your wounds, and solace to your soul! Please, Bia, please"

He stated at the verge of breaking down. He can't lose his Bia, his only solace, his only way to living a peaceful life, his home.

"Don't beg me, Shery! Please, I can't see you like this. I can't be selfish even if I want to be one. I can't let you be in danger when, even I want you to cherish me, make me feel loved, and even want to do the same to you, but I am sorry I can't Sher. Please don't make me weak. I can't see anyone hurting my friends or my family, and, now even you, because of me" she stated, while showing him any emotions for the first time in the whole time span of their marriage.

Her eyes for the first time showed so many emotions at once that he was taken by shock.

"Then let them ruin me, even if it means to stay by your side happily, I am all ready to be ruined, just to be with you Bia!" Sheheryar stated every word ever so softly, causing Anabyia to cry, causing him to cradle her in his embrace, cooing her like if she was a five-year old who didn't get her favorite doll.

"I will be with you Bia, your Sher won't leave you for the world."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"M-Mir..." she said with shallow breath as blood oozed out from her head, "p-plea-se save me..."

Tip, Tip, Tip

Blood made its way from her head to her eyelashes to her nose and finally on the cold concrete ground, creating a sound of melancholy that spread throughout the dark room.

"I-I am sorry b-but I can't anymore..."
She thought as her vision blurred, and she lost the last ounce of energy she had in her

"I Love you..." and with that she closed her eyes, but not before noticing a blurry figure, with the utmost care, keeping her head in his lap and tapping her cheeks in order to keep her awake, but the slight smell of his cologne made through her sense before she leaned to his touch and smiled, and with that she was out cold.

"Irha, Irha dekho tumhara Mir aagaya hai wo tumhein kuch nhi honay dega" he said with a shaky voice while tapping her cheeks in order to bring her to conscious with his shaky hands.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Ain, yaar! Kab tak gussa raho gi tum, ab to mera pass lafz bhi nhi rehe manany k" he stated annoyingly, as Noorain continued to show him her infamous silent treatment.

"Zaviyaar, agar tumnay mujhay tang kerna na band kya to mainay tumhein apnay puching bag bana dena hai" she stated while being annoyed with his behavior for the past three days.

"Lekin meri galti kya hai?" He stated, not knowing the bubbling storm inside her.

"Oh...tum nay? Kuch bhi to nhi, sab kya karaya to mera hai! Aisa kerti hoon main hi chali jaati hoon, tum jao us Zara k pass" she said with gritted teeth and banged the door hard after going out while muttering some incoherent words.

"Ya Allah, kis jallad k saath apnay mujh jaisay masoom banday ko phasa dya hai" he muttered while looking upwards "chalo Zavi beta shuru hoja apni biwi ko mananay k lye, werna sachi mai tujhay punching bag bana degi" he murmured, while remembering the punch he received on his face when she thought he was a thief. He shivered, still remembering the pain which stayed for three days as an aftereffect of the punch.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Ye apna app ko kya samjhta hai? K main, Inayat Ali, is chuchundar say dar jaongi....kabhi bhi nhi...daray meray dushmaan, zara milay mujhay iska bharta na banaya mera naam bhi Inayat Ali nhi" she rambled, while punching her fist to the other while thinking ways to take her revenge on the man who she hated (liked) the most, while not noticing the presence of the man who she was conspiring against.

"Inayat Arhaan Aziz" he stated, while leaning against the door while crossing his arms in front of his chest, his left leg crossed over his right one, while his head was leaning on the door frame, while a constant smirk was present on his face.

"I am sorry, but what did you say?" She said, glaring at him.

"I said Inayat Arhaan Aziz, and to answer your question, mainay tumhe maaf kya" he said with an amused expression and mischievousness lacing  his eyes.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

What happens when four best friends who belong to different dysfunctional families are met by the Aziz brothers and by those who have their own set of differences? When one is warm headed and the other is-it's cold. When one is running from the whispers of her past, the other is the solace to her wounds. When one is afraid of arranged marriage, but the other is waiting for the love which she hasn't received from anyone. When one is the utter choas and the other is the one who can handle them. When one is in love with him/her from their school days, the other believes him to be his/her enemy

And many other chapters to come