Chapter 8

From now this is your home sweetheart.

"W-what?What are you saying?I don't even know you.How can i live here.Please leave me"

She desperately struggled to free herself, but his grip only grew stronger.

He leaned closer, his hot breath stung her skin.

Her long eyelashes now were wet but she didn't want to cry in front of him,yn didn't want to look more weak than she was.

She was pinned again in the bed, helpless against his strength. Her eyes widened in fear, her breath was becoming heavy,her heart was coming out of its place.

He looked at her, his aura growing more dark and sinister with each breath.

He leaned closer to her again. His face was very close, his pupils were glowing with a bright red light.

"If I say you will stay here, you have to stay here.Its my order and you will do everything i want.Do you understand?"he continued in a sinister tone.

"I thought I would go easy on you but you made me change my mind."

His face was touching hers.His naked muscular chest which was almost touching with her make everything even worse.She closed her eyes and he came even closer to her face almost kissing her.

He was so close to her that she could feel his chest against hers, her body pressed up against his as he spoke.

"Prepare for everything"he came near her ear and said with a widened smirk"sweetheart."

As he whispered into her ear, she could feel hot breath against her skin, his voice deep and husky.Yn could feel goosebumps in whole her body.

He suddenly let her and he got up from the bed.A mocking grin spread across his face. With a final wink, he left the room, leaving her alone, terrified.Her heart beat was becoming crazy.She close her eyes,Her whole face was red.

"W-why im like this.Ah stop i have other things to think"she blush but suddenly she realise.

"What did he mean?I can't say here.I don't belong to this place."yn immediately get up from the bed and went to the door. She tried to open but it was locked. She panicked.Yn tried again but without success.

She began slamming her fists against the door, her voice growing frantic and desperate.

"Please sir, let me go! I need to go home, please! I need to go save my sister" she pleaded, becoming more frantic and panicked in her attempts to be heard.

She threw herself at the door, banging and slamming "Please, please let me go! I need to go and save her! I'm begging you!"

She sat down on the dark floor hopeless.Her body sagged with defeat as tears flowed uncontrollably down her cheeks.

Her life was becoming a mess, a big mess.Everything had coming out of control, and she felt hopeless and alone.

"What will i do now?How i forget to tell him.He must be crazy caging me here.

Anyway I miss my sister is she okay."Yn took a deep breath.

"I believe,she is okay,Rosie is smart and strong.The only person i have to worry about is myself.As for the others, I think they are good, I hope"