Not a chapter

As you can see here, this fic has been discontinued. (Or orphaned, if you're on ao3)
A disappointment, I know. But I really just don't like this fic and I don't want to continue it at all. I'm not proud of it, I don't feel the fun in writing a chapter for it— it just feels like a chore if anything.

I'm not deleting this off the face of the archive or the site, I will simply just orphan it. It's like disowning your child, or breaking up w your lover. Yk.

And if you're on wattpad, please, PLEASE, learn some fanfic etiquette.
Most of the comment I get are: "when are you updating?", "next chapter pls.", and the likes of it.
It's exhausting, ok?

I don't mean to be rude. but yes, you are waiting for the next chapter and you like it, however, you have to remember that an author put this out for you to enjoy for free. They are free to update when they want.

And I know most of you don't mean it that way, but it's pressuring to see people ask for a new chapter when you haven't written anything at all; I just feel ashamed when someone asks me when's the update.

So forgive me if you liked this fic. I don't like it, and I wish to not associate myself with it at all.
And that's it for me, have a nice time wherever you are. :^)