𝟓 ⌠ He knows

———Beginning Authors Note:I believe in Nezu and Ranpo friendship

———
Beginning Authors Note:
I believe in Nezu and Ranpo friendship.
———

———
Chapter summary:
Get a glimpse on how's chuuya doing. Nezu and Ranpo have a fun conversation. The class are talking about Ranpo.
———

Getting into the League of Villains was easier than getting Ranpo to forgive him when he accidentally eats the last slice of cake.
All he had to do was barge in and threaten them, then he spouts some unnecessary things about how heroes are so useless and corrupt. Which he doesn't disagree with.

And then he just gets asked some questions and then he's in? That's too easy for an organization that's deemed to be the most dangerous one here.

Now, he sits with the other members just chatting and them getting to know him, not that he will say anything that's too personal.

The drinks they serve taste like shit. It's either that it indeed does taste so bad that he has to put the glass down, or that he just collects too much expensive wine that it actually changed his taste in drinks.

Even if he prefers Ranpo's own homemade wine.

Toga is floating around him and asking the most random of questions. Dabi just drank, Shigaraki was god knows where.
And he was just here, awkwardly eyeing the glass, and answering Toga's unharmful questions. Well maybe to him.

But really. If all they did was fool around like this, why were they the most dangerous 'villains' around? Sure, everyone's abi— quirk is useful and great, but is that all they rely on?

It has been an obvious statement that relying on power that you're given is wrong. Even if he has a powerful ability, he still relies on his own strength at times. And so does every ability user, at least the ones he knew.

So far, he has gotten nothing. Because, no one will give crucial information to a newbie, obviously. He took a sip from the vile drink in his cup. It tasted disgusting, but it's not like there's anything else to do.

"I've heard from a little birdie that 1-A has got a substitute teacher!" Toga suddenly added, and he was interested. He already knew that Ranpo was the substitute, but what did the League have to say about him?

"I Heard that his quirk was Ultra-Deduction, sounds pretty useless if you ask me, right Chuuya?" She twirled a small strand of her hair.

He sat silent. Useless? Ranpo's intelligence, being useless? He would've laughed so hard that he'd be rolling on the floor right now. Ranpo's intelligence, which he disguised as an ability to help him manage his abnormality, wasn't useless in the slightest. Everyone depended on it, even Dazai sometimes.

If Dazai was considered a demon prodigy, then Ranpo was a true demon. A demon who doesn't need to be molded, a demon who's already been there since the beginning.