Ben: "Got it."

Modeus continues to lick at Ben's face, who has gotten slightly used to it by now.

Modeus: "I'm just dying to get to the mortal realm."

Ben: "And w-why's that?"

Modeus starts rubbing Ben's shoulders, continuing to lick his cheek.

Modeus: "I'm thinking of all the wonderful things I'll be able to do once we're there~." Her hot breath tickles Ben's neck. "It's making me so unbelievably horny just thinking about it~"

Monica: "I'm also quite excited about getting to the mortal realm as well." She looks back at Ben. "You still owe me a few cups of coffee. And they better be good."

Ben: "What does that mean?"

Monica holds up her hand, and her claws extend to an inch in length. A sadistic smile is also seen on her face.

Monica: "It means that it would be real unfortunate to have to hurt such an adorable face, but mistakes cannot go unpunished."

Ben's pupils shrink, and a shadow covers his eyes as he looks down.

Ben: 'At this point, I can't tell which of them is worse. I wonder if there's a way I can ditch them.' He shakes his head as soon as that thought crosses his mind. 'Who am I kidding? I'm stuck with them for the rest of my life, and then likely my afterlife.'

Monica suddenly stops, making Ben and Modeus stop a few steps behind her.

Ben: "What's going on?"

Monica: "As we start nearing Lucifer's castle, we are likely to encounter more and more demons. Most of them will probably be incredibly dangerous." She turns around. "I would advise you to keep your guard up, and not let it down for a single second."

Ben: "It was already up the moment I realized I was in Hell." Modeus has started gently sucking at Ben's neck. "Though, as you can see, that didn't really help me much."

Monica: "You may have a good point, but my own still stands. We need to be much more careful from here on out."

Ben: "Aye aye, captai-ngh!" He is interrupted when Modeus bites his neck. "Modeus!? D-Did you just bite me!?"

Modeus: "How else am I supposed to mark my property?"

Ben just stands there, astounded at Modeus's words.

Ben: "I....I'm not even gonna go into that." He looks up at Monica. "How bad is it? Did she leave a bruise?"

Monica steps closer, crouching down slightly, and tracing her hand on the bite.

Monica: "Mhm. She left a significant mark on your neck. It should heal up in about a few days."

Ben: "Couldn't you just, y'know, heal me like you did earlier?"

Monica: "No. I don't feel like it." She stands up fully and turns around before walking again. "Let's keep moving."

Ben quietly whines as he and Modeus start following Monica again. Modeus stops licking his cheeks and rests her chin on Ben's head.

As they continue their journey through the fiery pits of Hell, Ben really starts thinking about the situation he's in.

Ben: 'It's really starting to set in, the fact I'm in Hell. This has to be one of the craziest, and most dangerous place I've ever been.' His face darkens. 'And I'm pretty much defenseless down here. No Omnitrix, no powers. Just two demons with very questionable motives.'