𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Vote ;)

WARNINGS: MENTIONS OF RACIAL PREJUDICE, MATURE CONTENT, ED'S, SEXUAL ASSAULT.

POOR Dear Pamela had quietly left, and no one took knowledge of her absence, it was like she wasn't there, to begin with. But as salacious days breezed past, the atmosphere of Saltburn shifted, was it because of the secrets or the lies people were telling? The answer was all up in the air. And now Farleigh informed his cousin about what he alleged to have witnessed during the night, which meant Felix didn't wake up in the best of moods.

"They've been giving each other fuck me eyes all summer, why are you so surprised?" Calypso laid back in Felix's bed as he paced before her.

"It's bad form," he murmured, completely disheartened by what Farleigh told him.

"Terrible. It's like Eddie, well, almost what you told me about him and Vee. But hear Oliver's excuse, if he even has one," Her words drew a frown from him as she shuffled down his bed.

"You believe Farleigh? Truly, he's a shit-stirrer," Felix didn't want to believe his new friend would do something like that.

"He rarely lies. Jokes, taunts, teases yes, but lies? No. Oliver crossed a line. Remember how you hated my brothers for fucking your sister?" Calypso deadpanned.

He scrunched up his face in disgust, "Christ Cali, I didn't need the visuals."

"See it's distasteful," she pointed out, standing up to pull him to stand still, "Biting the hand that feeds you, is bad form. Just like you said, Lix."

"I'll talk to him," Felix stated, "when I'm ready."

"Don't trust him."

Felix sighed, "You don't like him anymore, is it because of Farleigh?"

Calypso shook his head, "Talk to him and we'll see, now let's go to breakfast, I want a croissant." Just as she went to turn around, he caught her hand and drew her in for a kiss, "what was that for?"

"You said we'll," he smiled like he did when he woke up to her, "and I haven't kissed you in an hour."

"You are a sap," she squealed, rising on her tiptoes to peck him before dragging him along.

"I'm not a sap."

"Sure you're not my love."

Arriving at breakfast, the moment Felix saw Oliver emerge a frown reappeared on his face. Farleigh couldn't help but smirk as he glanced at Calypso who playfully rolled her eyes and dug into her spread. Eating outside was perfect, it was far too hot inside the house and her portable fan wasn't doing the trick. The two also noticed how much Venetia had been eating much to Oliver's benefit, further proving Farleigh's point, but Felix was far too focused on the dazzling girl next to her to acknowledge it.

"You sleep well?" Oliver asked his friend who shifted away from him, lighting a cigarette.

Felix reluctantly replied, "No, not really, mate."

Calypso leaned forward, looking past her Felix to say, "He had a bad dream, all about being stabbed in the back. You'd know all about that Oliver."

Oliver's face tensed at her words and more importantly, the ghost of the smirk tugging at her lips before he turned to Venetia.

"We're 30 for dinner tomorrow night," Sir James informed, "Stopford Sackville has cried off."

"Oh, dear, that's a shame," Elspeth replied.