CAST

CALYPSO DANFORTH
𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝘆𝗲

CALYPSO DANFORTH𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝘆𝗲

Love shouldn't be shared. It should be confined to one person.

introducing...

freema agyeman 𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵
nicholas pinnock 𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝗶
simone ashley 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗸𝗮 𝗷𝗮𝗶𝗻

(rest of the saltburn cast as their respective roles.)

DEDICATIONS:
ViaVolterra sintivafantasy -cloudydior NekodaDotR

warnings: swearing, prejudice, classism, mature content, substance abuse, parental neglect, mental health conditions, eating disorders, death, mentions of incest and sexual assault.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

a/n:

this film had been living in my head rent free and i had to write this story. i've been rewatching the film and couldn't help but picture my oc in the story, how she would fit in and how she would react to oliver and the entire world that he's creeping into. felix is baby girl so i chose him as the love interest. calypso or cali is an upper class new money girl, so of course she fits into the world, but her race plays a factor as to why she isn't completely ignorant, why she can see things that the others can't, and why she does stick to farleigh and why she catches onto oliver's games.

there'll be mention of some danforth siblings, so i'll add their face claims throughout chapters because we won't see them but you'll just be informed about them.

updates every sunday. please remember that so i don't get spammed with comments about my updating. follow my tik tok guys (post edits about my stories) @saintsiren.wp and tumblr @saintsir4n

wp and tumblr @saintsir4n