Morticia and the Rachel's

(Rachel enters The Coffee Shop and goes over towards where y/n and Morticia are taking and having some coffee and is carrying a big box)

Rachel: Morticia! Check it out, They're here!

Morticia: What's here?

Rachel: Our fake band t-Shirts that we ordered from that site last night.

Morticia: What?

Y/N:You oder fake band t-shirt?

Rachel: Yeah y/n Last night, I asked Morticial if she wanted to be in a band, and she said...

(A flashback of the previous night shows Morticia and Rachel pounding sodas at the computer)

Morticia: Yes, I wanna be in a band with you. Alright, but we gotta have a cool band name. What do you think of "Cool girls"?

Rachel: "Face Punch."

Morticia: "Rad 'N' Subtract."

Rachel: "Helicopter Crash."

Morticia: What about "Mustache Cash Stash"?

Rachel: That's it! That's it!

Morticia: Order the shirts! Order the shirts!

(The flashback ends)

Morticia: Oh yeah, T-Shirts.

Rachel: Check it out. Bam! (Pulls out a "Morticial and the Rachel" t-shirt)what do you think y/n?

Y/N:That's the most stupid thing you done yet and lying about having a band is bad also.

Rachel:Whatever it's not lying if they don't know.

Morticia: Morticia and the Rachel's? What happened to tites Cash Stash?

Rachel: I changed it. Awesome, right? (Throws a t-shirt at Morticial)

Morticia: But that's just our names. We aren't really going to wear these around, are we?

(Rachel puts on the shirt. Morticia and y/n looks at her disapprovingly)

Y/N:Well I got to go jenny they need my help at the Compound.

Morticia and Rachle:Bye y/n

Y/N:Bye girls

[Y/n leaves and Margaret comes over]

Margaret: Woah, rad shirts! What are those for?

Rachel: They're for our band.

Margaret: You girls are in a band? "Morticial and the Rachel's"? That's so cool.

Morticia: No, no, no, we're not in a band, heh...

Margaret: (skeptically) So, what, it's some sort of fake band?

Morticia: No, it's a real band, but just... not a big deal, you know?