Grilled Cheese Deluxe

( starts at the computer room .)

Rachle: Morticia! Morticia! Oh, there you are. You want half of this grilled cheese?

Morticia: Whoa! Is that a grilled cheese deluxe from Cheezer's?

Rachel: Yes, it is.

Morticia: Then, yes.

(They eat the sandwiches)

Morticia: How did you manage this?

Rachle: I bought it. With money.

Morticia: Nice! Hey, you know what would go good with these sandwiches? Funny internet videos! Girl, check this out.

(Begins typing in name on the keyboard)

Rachle: No, wait! I know a really good one. (Types on the keyboard)

Morticia: No, girl! You're just gonna pull up that ostrich thing with the balls again.

Rachle: No, I'm not.

Morticia: You're typing it in! I see it!

Rachle: Girl, don't look! You're gonna ruin it!

Morticia: Fine. It better not be that ostrich thing with the balls. Ready yet?

Rachle: It's loading. Okay... Now!

(Morticia un-covers her eyes to see a video about an ostrich playing baseball while an old man watches it.)

Woman: (In video, off-screen) Don't get too close now, Pa!

(The ostrich hits a baseball off the tee, pecks the old man in the groin, and raises its wings. Rachle laughs.)

Morticia: Girl, it's that ostrich thing with the balls! Why do you gotta lie to me, Girl?

Rachle: 'Cause lying's my specialty.

(Benson comes in very angry.)

Benson: What are you doing with my sandwich?!

Morticia: What?

Rachle: Don't worry. I'll take care of this with my specialty. This isn't your sandwich. This is our sandwich.

Benson: This is your sandwich, huh? Then how come it says "Benson" on the bag?

Rachle: Huh? it's supposed to say "Rachle," but they misspelled my name wrong.

Benson: STOP LYING!!!

Morticia: Girl, I thought you said you bought this!

Benson: No, she didn't buy it! Now get off your lazy butts and go get me another Grilled Cheese Deluxe!!! (Slams the door shut)

Morticia: Argh! You ruined our day off!

Rachle: Ah, don't worry, dude. The line won't be that long.