Y/N

Retired and decided to go back to where Morticia and Rachel after being a God of Destruction for a long time

Likes: Food,sleeping,being lazy sometimes,friends,Pudding,cooking

Diske Likes: not having his Pudding,people hurting his friends,not getting his sleep.

Background:Y/N wasn't born into divinity? Unlike the Kai or Supreme Kai, who were born with godly ki and were destined to be deities, Beerus earned his position as a destroyer. Beerus proved his strength and was granted the power of destruction to help keep balance
He trained all his life to be a God of Destruction and ernd it and is
Considered to be one of the most feared gods by Kais, Supreme Kais, and even Shenron, Beeurs is given the mission to make sure balance is maintained in the universe. Beerus often slumbered for many years, spending the couple years he'd stay awake destroying planets so new ones could be created. However, Beerus finds destroying planets uninteresting and boring. Beerus was also the one who sealed Old Kai inside the Z Sword, and he's the reason why King Kai's planet is so small. After hearing a prophecy that, in thirty-nine years, Beerus would finally face an opponent that would excite him, he went to sleep for thirty-nine years. When Beerus and his master, Whis, arrived on Earth, they asked for the Super Saiyan God to come out. However, things keep angering him on the planet, and he threatens to blow it up. Finally, Goku asked Shenron how to find the Super Saiyan God. After managing to unlock the Super Saiyan God form, Goku finally gave Beerus the fight he came for. Since then, Goku and Vegeta have been training with Whis, on the condition that they keep bringing food from Earth for Beerus to taste.

Age:200+ Million Years

Birthday:Unknown

Sex:Male

Species:Unknown

Height5'9

Weight:Unknown

Intelligent:Godly

Powers & Abilities:

Flight: Like all characters with powers, he is able to fly with the use of ki.
Ki Blast: Beerus's basic attack, he shoots blasts of ki strong enough to destroy planets.

Cataclysmic Orb: A Ki ball that is similar to an atom, which Beerus fires by physically hitting it. The attack is said to be uncatchable and uncrushable, so Goku had to destroy it with a ki blast. Beerus involuntarily produces them via sneezing due to his immense power, and they're capable of destroying a planetoid and, according to Whis, once destroyed two suns

Tail Attack: Can swing his tail at his opponent like he did with SSG Goku.Divination: Beerus is said to occasionally have prophetic dreams, however it is noted by Whis that they are rarely accurate.

Kiai: An invisible wave of ki that Beerus emits from his palm.

Destruction before Creation: Beerus produces a sun-like aura sphere around his body then fires an purple energy wave at his opponent.