*⁠.⁠✧HOMECOMING *⁠.⁠✧

Akshat silently drove Yami home, and they parted ways without exchanging a word.

ON THE OTHER SIDE*

Roohi sat silently in the car, lost in her thoughts, as the news of Vivaan's impending visit struck her like a painful memory. When she reached home, her steps were heavy with emotion. She rushed to her room, locked the door, and retrieved a dusty memory box from her wardrobe. Inside were photos capturing moments of joy and small gifts exchanged with Vivaan. As she gazed at them, tears welled up, and her emotions spilled out in a mixture of feelings , "Vivaan ne mujhe kitna dukh diya hai, yaar. Why does he have to come back now?"

Later that night, Roohi, overcome with sadness, fell asleep on the floor surrounded by the scattered contents of the memory box

Later that night, Roohi, overcome with sadness, fell asleep on the floor surrounded by the scattered contents of the memory box. The weight of her emotions had taken a toll, leaving her curled up in a vulnerable state.

The next day, Maahi, concerned about Roohi, decided to visit her friend. Entering Roohi's room, she discovered the unsettling scene of her friend sleeping on the floor amidst the disarray of the memory box. Attempting to wake her gently, Maahi called out to Roohi. Stirring from her sleep, Roohi muttered Vivaan's name hesitantly, still trapped in her dream.

Worried, Maahi softly spoke, "Roohi, it's me, Maahi. You were dreaming. It's okay." Comforting her, Maahi gathered the scattered memories and helped Roohi back to her senses, reminding her of the present.

After When Roohi woke up , Maahi, concerned, gently asked Roohi, "Roohi, are you okay?" She could see the pain in her friend's eyes.

Roohi took a deep breath before responding, "Nahi, Maahi. Vivaan ke wapas aane ka sun kar, woh saari yaadein wapas aane lagi hain." Her voice trembled, betraying the emotions that resurfaced with Vivaan's return.

Maahi, understanding the depth of Roohi's feelings, sat beside her, offering support. "Roohi, you need to let go of the past. It's not easy, but holding onto these memories won't help you move forward. Have you tried talking again to Vivaan about how you feel?"

Roohi looked away, tears welling up again, "Main nahi kar sakti, Maahi. Itna kuch hua hai, aur ab woh sab phir se shuru nahi karna chahti. Par yaadon ka kya karein, Maahi? They just keep coming back."

Maahi, empathetic, replied, "I understand, Roohi. It takes time, but you have to find a way to heal. Maybe confronting those feelings is the first step. You don't have to do it alone; I'm here for you."

Maahi, noticing Roohi's distress, decided to divert her thoughts by asking, "Tune breakfast kiya?" Roohi replied, "Abhi to so kar uthi hu." Maahi teased, "Aur uthte hi Vivaan bhai ke khayalon mein kho gayi?" Roohi sighed, "Maahi, I'm trying my best to move on and forget that memory." Maahi apologized, "Sorry, baba. Chal, tu jaa fresh ho, mai tere liye breakfast banati hu."

"