THAT LONG DRIVE<3

देखा हज़ारों दफ़ा आपको🎶
🎶 फिर बेक़रारी कैसी है
संभाले संभलता नहीं ये दिल🎶
🎶 कुछ आप में बात ऐसी है

While Armaan was thinking all these things in his mind

Suddenly Roohi got a call

As Roohi rushed home after the important phone call from her dad, Armaan turned to Maahi with a gleam in his eyes. "How about a barefoot walk in the garden under the moonlight?" he suggested, extending his hand.

Maahi smiled and agreed, and together they strolled through the dew-kissed grass, feeling the cool earth beneath their feet. The garden was bathed in the soft glow of moonlight, creating a magical atmosphere.

Meanwhile, Yami found herself alone in the hall, and Akshat, drawn by her presence, sat across from her. The silence lingered until Yami broke it with a soft, "Beautiful night, isn't it?"

Akshat remained silent, and started scrolling through his phone

Yami interrupted again "hey Akshat I'm talking to you."

Akshat: hmm.
And still looking into his phone*

Yami thought "how rude he is huh."

Yami also took out her phone and started scrolling through it.

In the quiet hall,
As spoon fell from the table, they both reached down to pick it up, their hands briefly touching. Yami felt a subtle warmth in that touch, but Akshat quickly retreated without acknowledging it.

Suddenly, Akshat, with a nonchalant demeanor,Akshat pinned Yami against the chair . Looking into her eyes, he asked, " Have you ever felt an attraction, Yami? Like, a magnetic pull that you can't escape?"

Yami, caught off guard, she hesitated "Attraction???? NoooAkshat said "No , jabse tum aayi ho tabse mujhe hi dekh Rahi ho

Akshat said "No , jabse tum aayi ho tabse mujhe hi dekh Rahi ho."
Yami: Mai tumhe kyu dekhungi? Aisa hai hi kya tumme?
Akshat :Agar bata dunga toh Sharma jaaogi".

Yami blushed, pushed him away and she ran away shyly.

Meanwhile,