𝟎𝟏𝟒 *ੈ✩‧₊˚

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁰¹⁴ : ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴡᴀʀ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

0:40 ────|────── 0:40

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

┏━━━ ━━━┓

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ IRL ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

┗━━━ ━━━┛

『BLAIR'S POV』

i make my way out from the toilet, over to where malachi and dylan sat.

"out, i need a serious convo with my darling chi" i point my thumb over my shoulder indicating for dylan to get out of his seat.

"wow uh hello to you to blair, sure blair ill move for you, just so you can sit next to your 'darling malachi' blair, need anything else blair? my food? my clothes? my soul blair." dylan emphasised the word darling as if he was annoyed by it, and carried on to be overly dramatic, about me asking VERY nicely to move from his seat.

"i would gladly take your food, dylan." i cheekily grin at him waiting for him to move from his seat. he rolls his eyes and stands up gathering a few of his belongings and making his way over to walker.

i jump into the seat next to malachi and lean over to give him a crushing hug. "oh malachi how ive missed you you don't know how much of a nuisance walker is, he doesn't like H2O just add water! can you believe it."

malachi hugs me back and laughs into my shoulder. "unbelievable blair."

"what was the 'serious convo' you needed to talk to me about" malachi mocked my tone, i pushed him out of my arms.