𝟎𝟏𝟎。・:*˚:✧。

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁰¹⁰ : ᴛᴀᴄᴏ ʙᴇʟʟ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

1:00 ──────────| 1:00

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

┏━━━ ━━━┓

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ IRL ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

┗━━━ ━━━┛

BLAIR'S POV

"B wake up, come on we're already late" im being shaken awake. lovely.

i groan and flip over burying my face into my pillow. i get flipped back onto my back by walker.

"we are late B!"

i huff and rub my eyes slowly opening them, "ok ok i'm up"

"great now get ready, my mum made breakfast for us before she left." i let out a small smile and start getting up form my bed. i make my way over to the bathroom to get ready.

••●••

once i finished getting ready i head downstairs for breakfast and see walker already eating his eggs on toast with bacon, i was disappointed i didn't get to see heather before she left, but she has a lot of work to do so i don't blame her. i sit at my seat with my food in front of me and i start eating it.

"so malachi said we have to be at his at about 6 so if we want to be there on time we should leave in like 5 cause that's when the uber's coming." walker talks with a mouth full of food. gross.

"ok mr bossman, stop talking with your mouth full will you?" he rolls his eyes and continues eating.

a few minutes later after finishing our breakfast walkers phone beeps indicating the uber was here.

"blair uber's here!" i come running down with bags in hand walker waits at the door with his in his hands. he opens the door for me to walk out and i nod my head thanking him. he follows behind me then locks the door i greet the uber driver then i put my bags in the cars boot. i leave it open so walker could do the same while i go sit in the back of the car pulling out my phone and scrolling through Instagram.

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙