ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏꜱ

BLAIR AURATV Actress

BLAIR AURA
TV Actress

BIRTHDAY  
December 4, 2007

BIRTH SIGN                  
Sagittarius

BIRTHPLACE                               
Wellington, New Zealand

AGE
15 years old

#31

Most Popular ★ BOOST

ABOUT

Child actress who quickly gained fame for her role as 'Daphne Diaz' on the hit series 'Stuck in the Middle'. In 2015, she landed her first role on the big screen as 'Megan Mayron' in the film 'Daddy's Home' starring Will Ferrel and Mark Wahlberg. She is also known for being 'Tony Starks Daughter' in the MCU Films. She is also known for her "street fashion".

BEFORE FAME

She had a minor roll in the movie 'Blended' starring Adam Sandler. She also had a Youtube Channel about unboxing and reviewing toys. But it has unfortunately been deleted.

TRIVIA

She was featured in the music video "Girls Like You" by 'Maroon 5'. She appeared in the film 'Spider-man Homecoming' where she was the first person to accidentally find out Spider-mans identity, but made a promise to keep it a secret. She also appeared in the movie 'Hunt For The Wilderpeople' playing as 'Kahu'.

FAMILY LIFE

She was born in Wellington, New Zealand but moved to Sydney, Australia when she was two with her mother. Once her acting career took off she moved to Chicago and still lives with her mother.

ASSOCIATED WITH

She has a wide relationship with many other child actors and actresses such as Jenna Ortega, Xochitl Gomez, Sunny Sandler, Mason Thames, Millie Bobby Brown, Louis Partridge and many more. She posts a lot on her Instagram and TikTok about all her friendships. 

·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

A/N

If ya don't like it don't read hfhiqladnorfhipqehfiw. taking MAJOR inspo off of Ariana Greenblatt because she is queen so if you see her in any of the photos just pretend it the oc 👆🤌. anywho I just decided to write this for fun cuz I get bored so I don't actually care if the story don't match with 'real life' ☝️🤓 . ok shaka 🤙

OMFG XOCHITL AND MOMONA ARE MY ROMAN EMPIRE KDJCIHEUYFGKFVLHBEUIU