Chapter 2

Bonnie shuffled back to get a better signal to the Fox animatronic. Before he ultimately called him.
After a few moments GlamMetal Foxy entered the basement. Along with GlamMetal Princess, and Glamrock Monty.
Following Bonnie's instructions. They made their way into the storage room.

"Hey, Bon? what's wrong?" GlamMetal Foxy asked. Stepping into the room.
"We found something that we thought you'd like to see," Bonnie responded. "Come over here."

Foxy, and the two others made their way over to Bonnie. Only to find him standing in front of a kneeling Freddy, and two unknown animatronics.

"Oh, my goodness," Princess gasped. "Are they alright?"
"The bear won't power on, and the other one won't let us near it," Bonnie stated.
"That's why you wanted me to bring Princessa?" Foxy asked.
"We thought that maybe she'd be able to get them out," Freddy said, standing up.
"Hello there, little one," Princess said, crouched down in front of the hidden animatronic. "We're here to help. Can you come out?"
"Who are you?" The small animatronic asked.
"I'm Funtime Princess," Princess answered. "Do you have a name, little one?"
"I'm Marionette," The little animatronic answered, peeking out from under the bear animatronic's arm. "Can you help him?"
"Yes, we can," Princess said. "But we need you to come out so my friend can pick him up."

The Marionette slowly moved the other's arm. Revealing themselves. Long striped arms, and legs slowly unfurled. Supporting her body as she stood. She stood much shorter than the others in the room. She stood hesitantly between the others, and her friend. Who still lay silently on the ground.

"Hello, there," Princess smiled, offering Marionette her hand. "No need to be scared. I'll keep you safe until your friend is online."
"O-Okay," Marionette said softly, taking Princess's hand.

Princess gently guided Marionette to the side. Allowing Monty to move forward, and pick up the bear animatronic. Silently Foxy led the group to the Parts And Services room.
Monty sat the unknown bear animatronic down on the medical chair. Trying to be as gentle as he could. He stepped out of the protective cylinder as Foxy stepped in. Trying to repair the damaged animatronic as best as he could.

Chapter 2!! Yay! Hope you liked it. Next update should be out soon!
See everyone next chapter! 13 out!