Chapter 1

"Are you sure they're down here, Fred?" Glamrock Bonnie asked.
"The staff said it was. That's all I know," Glamrock Freddy sighed.
"And why couldn't the human staff get them?"
"Something about the boxes being too heavy. Which makes sense because it is our animatronic armor,"
"And how did they get it down here in the first place?"
"Machines? Previous models? Honestly, Bon. I have no idea,"
"We need to make sure we get Blu's, and Solar's costumes. Their handlers got pretty heated last time they didn't have them," Bonnie laughed at the memory.
Freddy laughed alongside him.
But the bear paused after a few moments. Seeming to listen to something.

"I-It'll alright, Char-," A voice said faintly, cutting off at the end.
"Do you hear that?" Freddy asked.
"Yeah, but there shouldn't be anyone down here," Bonnie answered.
"I think it came from in this room," Fred stated. Walking towards a large door. "We need to make sure someone isn't hurt."

The two made their way towards the door. Freddy pressed the button on the outside of the door. The large garage-like door opened with a hiss.

"Where's the light switch?" Bonnie asked.
"They should be over here," Freddy answered.

The bear ran his hand over the wall by the door. After a moment he found the switch. As he flipped the small mechanism. The lights slowly flickered on.

The room was filled with boxes, and equipment. But as the two moved closer to where the sound came from.

"What is that?" Freddy asked.
"I don't know," Bonnie replied.

Bonnie moved forward. Towards the large stack of boxes that seemed to be hiding something behind them.

"Come help me move these," Bonnie said. "I think there is something back here."
"Of course,"

The two started to move the boxes. Sitting them aside to be put back later. After they see what was behind them.

"What is that?" Freddy asked.

He had noticed a shiny black material laying on the floor. After a few more moments all of the boxes were out of the way. And the two animatronics could see what was behind the boxes.

"I-Is that another bear animatronic?" Bonnie asked.
"Yes, but it must be a very early model. The casing looks nothing like my current design," Freddy mumbled, kneeling down beside the other animatronic.
"And it's still able to operate? How?"
"I am not sure," Freddy replied. "Maybe we could have Foxy repair it?"
"I don't see the harm," Bonnie sighed. "Do you want to see if you can power it on?"
"That is a smart idea, my friend," Freddy chuckled.

Freddy reached behind the unknown animatronic's back. Pressing the power button at the base of its neck.
After a few tense moments. The animatronic did power on.
But something shuffled beside the bear animatronic. Its arm fell to the side. Revealing another animatronic. Much smaller than all of the other models.
Freddy hesitantly reached out to touch the smaller animatronic. Causing it to hide further into the bear animatronic.
Freddy looked back at Bonnie, and nodded. Silently telling him to call Foxy.

New update!! A little longer than the Prologue. Hope you liked reading this!!
See everyone next chapter! 13 out!