Misunderstood (Chapter 18)

How dare he... HOW FUCKING DARE HE TALK WITH ANOTHER WOMAN?! I legit saw him talking with another woman and kept going to the store room, for what? FUCKING EACH OTHER?!

Did he really think that I wouldn't find out soon? DID HE?! Damn...

That woman seemed to be a little bit older than me, brunette colored hair and so pretty... I'm jealous... Wait... no.. I shouldn't be jealous? But why am I? Maybe he just wants to talk with her? Or fu-! No I'm not gonna say.

I was just walking and saw that woman with Bonnie again, and like I guessed, went to the store room again. What's his deal?

After a while, I saw the woman walk out of the store room. Oh, I wasn't gonna let Bonnie get away with it so easily.

I walked up to Bonnie with a straight face.

Bonnie saw me, and greeted like nothing had happened AT ALL, "Oh, hey Y/n! What are you doing here?"

I still kept my straight face, "What am I doing here? WHAT AM I DOING HERE?! Boy, don't even get me started!"

Bonnie looked confused, "Why? What happened?" Bonnie asked, confused.

I scoffed. Is he really gonna keep up the act?

I glared at him, "Are you still gonna keep up the act?"

Bonnie got even more confused, "What act? I don't understand what you are talking about, Y/n."

I gasped, "Oh my god! Are you seriously gonna still gonna keep up the act? Oh my fucking god! Do you really think I don't know what has been going on with you and that woman?! I know that you are fuc- No, I'm not even gonna say that." I said, all in one breath, then again continued, "I am gonna go. Hope you have fun with her." I said.

I ran away, not even giving him a chance to speak.

I ran and ran, crying. I didn't give a shit about where I was going. I mean, how could he do that? I trusted him...

I stopped at Bonnie Bowl, and just sat somewhere. Just thinking on what to do next, cuz I know I'll be miserable for at least a few months. I never thought he would do that. I never expected that from him. I never-

"Oh dear, are you okay?" An unfamiliar voice interrupted my thoughts.

I looked up to see who it was, and it was that woman.

"Oh... it's you." I said, firmly.

The woman sat beside me, and said, "I saw you crying so I just came here." She said, giving me a handkerchief.

Was I crying? Damn, I didn't even know I was crying. Maybe, I'm just shocked.

I didn't accept the handkerchief and pushed her hand away. "I don't need your handkerchief."

"Oh... well can you at least tell me why are you crying?" The woman asked politely.

I looked at her in disbelief. So, she is also gonna pretend like nothing had happened?

I scoffed, "Don't act like you don't know. I know you like Bonnie, and you've secretly, well... dating him..."

The woman looked at me in disbelief, and laughed.

And then I looked at her in disbelief, and asked, "Why the hell are you laughing?"

She stopped laughing, "Oh dear, I can't believe you think that!" She chuckled, "Bonnie and I aren't dating! We were just planning an up coming birthday party for my kid! He likes Bonnie so that's why."

"Then why did you always go to the store room with him?" I asked.

"That's where we keep the birthday stuff, and I know the staff are only allowed to go there, but I'm married to Scott so I can go there. And I went to the store room cuz I had to pick up the stuff my son likes. And I also wanted to give my son a surprise birthday party, so that's why we both went secretly and didn't tell anyone about it." She said.

Scott Cawthon was her husband? Damn... I felt bad for yelling at Bonnie...

"Oh... I am so sorry for accusing of you dating him. I really didn't know! And now, I don't know how to apologize to Bonnie cuz I yelled at him for no reason." I said, obviously feeling bad.

The woman smiled, "Oh don't worry! This happened to me before and I thought my husband was cheating on me with another woman, but so was I wrong. But you don't have to be scared of apologizing to him. I'm sure Bonnie will understand cuz my husband did as well."

I smiled, "Thanks so much! I'll go and apologize to him right away!" I said, running away to find Bonnie.

I ran to Bonnie's room and knocked on his door.

I didn't get any answer so I just entered his room.

Odd. I didn't see him. I have looked everywhere but I couldn't find him anymore.

I walked out of his room and saw Freddy.

I immediately ran up to the Freddy, "FREDDY! THANK GOODNESS! DO YOU KNOW WHERE BONNIE IS?" I said, trying to catch up my breath.

"Woah woah Y/n! First calm down! And also he went to look for you." Freddy said.

"OH! OKAY THANKS BYE!" I said, running away to find Bonnie.

I looked everywhere. And I mean, everywhere. But there is still one place still didn't look. Fazcade.

I went to the Fazcade and I saw Bonnie. LETS GOOOOO!

I immediately ran up to him.

"BONNIE!" I called.

Bonnie immediately looked at my direction, "Oh my god! Y/n, I have looked every-"

I interrupted him by hugging him tightly.

"Oh! Bonnie, I'm so sorry! I was a literal fool for not asking you for the truth! I should've first given you a chance to speak. I feel so bad!" I cried into his warmth.

"Oh Y/n, it's okay. I should've told you first. I'm sorry too for not telling you." Bonnie said. After a few minutes of hugging, he asked, "How about we play arcade game?"

My eyes lit up, "Oh yes! Let's do that!"

We played a lots of arcade game, and when it was time to get closed, I went to my house.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
*A/N*
SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING! I HAD ANNUAL EXAMS! SO SORRY MY DARLINGS!