A Small Date (Chapter 9)

I woke and saw Liam had already gone. Poor guy, I didn't mean to wake him up, I just needed someone at that moment.

Then I saw a sticky note on my wall saying: 'I will take you out for dinner if you want -Your friend, Liam <3'
I smiled at the note and went to the bathroom and got ready.

(TIME SKIP)

I had already checked up on the glamrocks except for one, Bonnie. I didn't really want to do it after what had happen between us but had to anyway cuz boss needed Liam for a while to give him his schedule or whatever.

I went to Bonnie's greenhouse. "Uhh, Bonnie..?" I knocked on Bonnie's door.

"What." He opened the door.

"Nothing, just here to check up on you." I said.

"Kay, but hurry up. I've got other things to do." He said rudely.

'Rude.'

"I know, I also got other things to do." I smiled a bit, remembering that note Liam wrote.

"Then why are you smiling?" He asked.

"Nothing" I smiled. "Just going on a date with someone."

"What?" He stood up from his sofa.

"What? You have already ended things between us." I said. Well he did end things between us.

"I.."

"Save it. Just sit down on your sofa. I have to scan you with my tablet." I said.

"Kay." He said, sounding sad. I grabbed the tablet and scanned him. Thankfully, he didn't have any problem.

"You're all good." I turned around to leave

"Wait-" He said, grabbing my wrist.

"What?" I turned my face around to look at him.

"I- nothing, you go." He said, letting go of my wrist.

Well that was weird. I got out of his room and ready to get this over with.

(Time Skip)

I earlier ask Roxy and Chica to help me dress up and they agreed

I went to Roxy's room.

"Hey, kid." Said Roxy.

"Hiii sweet pea!" Said Chica. (She is so sweet that I just wanna hug her tight)

"Hi guys!" I smiled. "Thank you for agreeing to help me dress up."

"It's fine! But why did you wanna dress up?" Chica asked.

"Oh..well...erm.." I blushed. "I've got a date tonight.."

"Omg!" Chica beamed. "With who?" Chica asked in excitement.

"Liam." I said.

"Ohhh good choice!" Said Chica.

"Thanks" I thanked.

Then Roxy had four dresses in her hand. "Which dress would you like to wear?" Roxy asked.

 "Which dress would you like to wear?" Roxy asked