Stuck (Chapter 15)

(Continuing from the last chapter.)

We went to Bonnie's room.

"So what should we do?" I asked Bonnie.

"Well, I dunno. We can go to Bonnie Bowl if you want to." Said Bonnie.

"But you are not allowed to go, right?" I said. Sad life.

"Oh yea-" I cut him off by randomly rubbing his head. I didn't know why I did that, probably liked his purring noise. Wait a second... HE WAS PURRING?

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD PURR?" I asked him, shocked.

"I-... Don't do that ever again." He said sternly, pushing my hand away.

I could've sworn he was embarrassed. But whyyy? I liked his putting sounds.

"But I like your purring noise!" I said.

"Oh yeah? Well, I wanna do 'that' with you where you make 'those sounds' that I wanna hear so badly." He said.

I had no words. That sentence, just left me speechless.

"Speechless, huh?" Bonnie said, smirking.

I suddenly felt my back hurt. "Ow." I whined in pain.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Bonnie asked in a worried tone. I think I'm about to have periods, but it just ended 20 days ago. Well I think it's periods.

"Yeah, I'm okay, just periods I think." I said, assuring him.

"O-oh?" He said, looking away.

"What? It's normal. I have been having it since I was 11." I said. I know too young but yeah.

"WHAT!" He quickly looked at me.

"What?" I questioned in confusion.

"SINCE YOU WERE 11!?" He said, shocked. He didn't know until now?

"You didn't know until now?" I asked.

"N-no, you didn't tell me." He said.

"Oh. Well, now you know. But I don't even know if it is periods cuz it ended 20 days ago but my back is hurting as hell." I said.

"Oh? Do you want me to rub your back?" He asked, shyly.

'He is so adorable.' I thought

"Sure!" I said, happily.

"Okay, here, sit on my lap." He requested. Okay, that, for sure, made me blush.

"O-oh, okay..." I stuttered, heating up. I sat on his lap and he started to rub my back. To be honest, it made me feel so good. I wished this pain was endless so he would rub my back endlessly.

I suddenly felt something... wet? And that's when it hit me. "Shit-" I widened my eyes.

"What happened?" Bonnie asked. It was periods. F*ck my life

"I-I don't know how to say this but umm..." I was unable to find my words. WHY WAS I UNABLE TO FIND MY WORDS? IT'S JUST PERIODS!

"Hmm?" Bonnie questioned.

"Do you- umm... " I stopped. "Do- OH MY GOD! DO YOU HAVE ANY PADS?"

I realized what I asked and quickly covered my mouth.

"O-oh? Oh! Well, we have those in the first aid station."

"Oh, okay." I said, getting up from his lap. I suddenly saw some blood stains on his- HUH? BLOOD STAINS?

I widened my eyes. "OH MY GOSH! I AM SO SORRY! I-" I was cut off by Bonnie putting a finger on my lips. "Cotton tail, it's alright. I'll just wipe it with a tissue." Bonnie assured me.

Although I knew he was blushing so was I.

We both went to the first aid station.

"You stay here, I'll go find some pads." Said Bonnie.

"Okay." I said.

Bonnie came back with the pads. I took them, went to the bathroom and changed.

"Took your sweet time, huh?" Said Bonnie.

"It's periods. What do you expect?" I said.

"Well, now that you are here, let's go to my room." He said.

"Okay." I said.

We both went to his room.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked Bonnie.

"Sure!" He said happily. We got up to the sofa with me and cuddled with me.

"Y/n." Bonnie called me.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"What does it mean when you get butterflies in your stomach when you are around someone or you get nervous?" He asked.

That question actually got me thinking cuz I feel the same thing whenever I'm around Bonnie. Roxy has been feeling this too whenever she is around Chica. Does that mean I like him? (girl, more like love him)

"Why do you ask?" I asked him.

"Well, there is this girl. I get butterflies or nervous whenever I'm around her." Said Bonnie.

"Can you give more info?" I asked. I needed to know more.

"Well, she is making me go crazy. She is so pretty and kind. She is the perfect that ever existed. I even get jealous when someone is with her. I feel like I have fallen for her." Said Bonnie. To be honest, I feel the same with Bonnie. I have fallen for him too.

"May I know who that girl is?" I asked.

"Are you serious?" He questioned, giving me a 'Are you serious' look. There is no way he was talking about me. (this girl is so stupid)

"A-are you talking to me?" I asked.

"Stupid, who else do you think I would talk horny things with? It is you. I have fallen hard for you. Trust me, I don't only like you, I love you with all my heart." He said. I couldn't even believe what I just heard... Oh my god...

"So... what do you say? Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Bonnie finally asked.

"Bonnie... I..."