Sexting (Wroetostar123)

HEY Y'ALL I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

YAY I FOUND THE COURAGE TO WRITE MORE SMUT!!!

It's not edited but it's like midnight and I'm tired so I'll edit this in the morning. What ever.

--------------------------------------------

Ship: WroetoStar123.
Status: fuck buddies or boyfriends. You decide.
Setting: Their own beds. Vikk's at the Sidemen house and Harry's in London.
Requests: This one's in text speak so yeah. Oh and H: means Harry's text and V: means Vikk's text. And yes. The txts are grammatically correct. I tried to write them wrong BUT I JUST COULDN'T DO IT :*(

***********************************

Harry grabbed his laptop as he crashed on to his bed. He opened up iMessage.

H: Hey babe. Are you on your phone or laptop?

V: Hi. Laptop.

H: Not still mad at me are we?

V: ...

H: Come on Star Boy. Don't be mad.

V: I'm not mad. It hurt what you said

H: But Star Boy. I wanted the others to know just how dirty you can be.

V: I don't care Harry. It's not fair. They except that kind of stuff from you. You're Harry. I can't stand JJ asking me if I wanna fuck or the looks Josh gives me. Ethan just laughs when he sees me and Simon... Simon just looks sad. I haven't seen Tobi yet. Thank God.

H: Vikk baby. It's fine. Simon and Josh aren't mad at you. And you know that JJ's a dickhead. And Ethan's probs laughing at your eyebrows again.

V: I like my eyebrows

H: I know baby. So do I.

H: Bae?

H: Vikk?

H: Little Star answer me.

V: Chill Harry. I was in the shower.

H: Little Star is that how you talk to me?

V: Harry. I'm tiiiiirrrreeeeddddd

H: I'll make you untired Little Star.

V: Harry.

H: Are you dressed yet ;)

V: Noooooo. You were blowing up my phone so I just laid on my bed to txt you.

H: Good boy.

V: Harry.....

H: Now just think of me coming into your room.

H: I'd walk up to you and flip you so you were on your back

V: how did you know I wasn't on my back. ;)

H: Star Boy. You always sleep/ lie on your tummy.

V: I love it when you call me Star Boy.

H: I know ;)

H: So I've flipped you over. Slowly I begin to untie the towel at your waist

V: that's when I pull you into a kiss Harold. And use my free hand to take your shirt off

H: I'll let you take my shirt off but when it's off I'll start kissing down your neck and find that spot that makes you moan my name.

H: Then I'll trace my hand up your leg, under your towel until I'm touching you.

V: While you play with my already hard cock I'll undo your pants.

H: Ohhh Little Star. I'd stroke your hard cock and begin to kiss down your stomach till I got to your annoying towel. Then I'd undo it and leave my Little Star all exposed and open.