Vikk Won't Sleep 3

HEY Y'ALL ITS YOUR WATER PRINCESS HERE. I'm so not sorry about where I stopped the last one. Deal with it.

***********************************

Josh sat with his back against bed, holding Vikk up by his thighs. He reached under Vikk and pulled the vibrator out of him. Vikk let out a long moan as it was pulled out.

"Ok Babydoll. I'm going to guide you to my cock, but you're going to ride it. It's at your speed. But Simon's gonna get over here and you're gonna suck him off."

Vikk turned to look nervously at Josh. "Ok," he said.

Simon looked at Josh. He was panting and moaning. "If anyone so much as touches my dick, I'll cum."

"Si. Please baby. If he screams again the neighbors will call the cops," Josh said as he rubbed his tip against Vikk's hole.

"I'm still here...Ahhhhhh," Vikk moaned loudly. Vikk turned his head so he was kissing Josh's neck.

"Simon Minter. You will stand up right now and come here," Josh ordered.

Simon stood up shakily, moaning almost continuously as the vibrator moved inside him. "Joshy please let me cuuummmm."

"No. Not until Vikk does. This is for him not you," Josh said with a smirk. Josh let go of Vikk and Vikk sank a little. His feet were on either side of Josh's legs. Vikk began to moan. "Baby doll. You know how to give a blow job. We've taught you and given you enough practice."

Simon stood in front of Vikk. Vikk slid his small hand up and down Simon's shaft. He looked up into Simon's eyes. "Ohhhh Babydoll," he moaned, "How the hell do you look so innocent."

Vikk didn't respond. He just looked up at Simon from under his eye lashes.

"Come here Babydoll," Simon said.

Vikk flicked his tongue over Simon's slit. Simon let out a long moan. Simon slid his hand behind Vikk's head and pulled him forward. Vikk's mouth went completely around Simon. Simon was fighting his orgasm back so hard. He was a moaning mess.

Josh was starting to loose control. "Babydoll if you want to go at your own pace you need to start," he growled.

Vikk stopped sucking for a second, as he sank down. Josh's tip was pressing torturously against his hole. Suddenly the tip popped in and Vikk screamed around Simon's cock.

"Shhhhh Babydoll it's going to be alright," Josh crooned in his ear. Josh began to attack Vikk's neck, leaving dark purple hickies.

Simon groaned as the vibrations from his ass coupled with the vibrations from Vikk's screams. He hated
seeing Vikk in pain but he was to far gone into his own world to help.

Vikk forced himself lower on Josh's rock hard cock. He was sobbing in pain. He didn't understand why if it hurt so much why he kept going. He screamed again and Simon pulled him further on to his own dick.

"Dear God Babydoll," Simon moaned. Then Vikk remember he was supposed to be giving a blow job. So he did his best to ignore the pain and suck in Simon's cock.

Josh groaned as Vikk continued down. He hated Vikk being in pain. It made him sick. But Vikk wanted this. "Ohhhhh Babydoll," he moaned as Vikk still continued down. Vikk's ass was so tight.

Finally Vikk's ass was pressed against the base of Josh's dick. "Good job Babydoll. You did it. I'm all the way inside you."

Vikk pulled himself off Simon, "It huurrrtttt Daddy. Make to stop pleeeaaassseeee." Vikk was sobbing, tears and sweat were pouring down his face. He turned his face and buried his face in Josh's neck.