Vikk Won't Sleep. 2

HEY Y'ALL ITS YOUR WATER PRINCESS HERE. I wrote most of this in school so that was a fun adventure. If any of y'all are artistical could you maybe make a cover for this. I can write. Not be creative in any other way

And any ways. Here have more sidemen smut. I'm a sick puppy.

***********************************
Josh pulled off his pants and looked at the sight before him. Little Vikk on the floor, with his ass in the air, nearly in tears from the lack of satisfaction. And Simon completely naked on the bed, thrusting into his palm and moaning like there was no tomorrow.

He knelt on the floor by Vikk, he had be planning on having him beg but he couldn't make himself do it. Josh pulled Vikk's pants off and then his boxers. "Simon stop it. If you make yourself cum you'll miss out."

Simon gave a frustrated moan as he let go of his throbbing cock. "Si, can you get the lube and the toy box?"

Simon got off Vikk's bed and grabbed a small black nondescript box off Vikk's shelf. Inside it was condoms, lube and a couple other things. Josh grabbed one of the bottles of lube and a small blue vibrator out of the box, making sure Simon couldn't see what he grabbed.

"Vikk get on your hands and knees. Simon, do you want a blow job or would you rather fuck him?"

Simon blushed, "Blow job. You can fuck him."

Josh smiled. He knew that's what Simon would say. "Then get in the same position as Vikk. I have a present do you."

"Daddy," Vikk moaned. He was in pain at this point, "please."

Josh signed, this was for Vikk after all. "Alright baby. You want a surprise before Si?"

"Please," Vikk moaned. Josh smiled and lubed one of his fingers.

"Si, you're just gonna have to be patient for a bit," Josh said as he slipped a finger into Vikk's ass. Vikk bit down hard on his lip to keep from crying out. "Don't you fucking dare. If you want to make noise fucking do Vikk." Josh said as he pumped the finger in and out.

Vikk began to moan, rather loudly. Josh put another finger into Vikk's tight ass. Vikk let out a scream, "JOOSSSHHH!!!!"

Josh stilled his fingers. Vikk called him Josh, not Daddy. Something was wrong. "Baby doll. Do you want me to stop? We can stop."

"Nooooooo. It just hurts," Vikk sobbed. Josh began to withdraw but Vikk pressed himself farther onto his fingers. "Please Daddy. Make it not hurt."

"Baby doll..." Josh sighed. This was bound to happen. Vikk was so small he couldn't take this. He wasn't built for it. But he was so stubborn. They had done this before but, they had never fucked.

He began to pump his fingers again. And Vikk began to scream and sob in pain. Simon looked at Josh, asking for permission. Josh nodded.

Simon got up and moved to kiss Vikk. Tears were streaming down the little Indian's face. "Shhhh Baby doll. Daddy Josh will make it all better," Simon said between kisses. He pressed harder into Vikk's mouth and began to suck Vikk's tongue. Vikk was sobbing, and clutching the carpet so he wouldn't fall. He wanted it to stop, and at the same time he didn't.

Josh pulled his fingers out of Vikk causing him to shudder. He turned the small vibe on. Simon licked the tears off Vikk's face. Josh circled the vibrator around Vikk's small hole, causing him to jump. "Shhhhh Baby doll. Daddy Josh knows what he's doing," Simon said.

Vikk nodded and tried to stop the tears. Josh slid the vibrator into Vikk. Vikk yelped and jump again. Josh slid his hand up and down Vikk's back in hopes to calm him. Simon had one hand on the back of Vikk's head holding him into their kiss and the other holding him up. After a couple minutes, Vikk began to moan into the kiss.

Josh took that as a good sign and moved to Simon. He grabbed the lube and another vibe. This was was bigger then Vikk's and it was yellow. Josh lubed a finger and without warning slid into Simon. Simon jumped, nipped Vikk's lip on accident, but quickly adjusted to the intrusion. "How come you take it better then me?" Vikk moaned.

"I'm not a virgin Vikky," Simon said between moans. Josh smiled and added another finger before pumping them. Simon moaned louder.

"I'm not a virgin," Vikk said wiggling his ass, trying to get the vibrations to go deeper.

"Yes you are. Nobody's ever fucked you," Josh said.

Vikk's mocha skin colored as he moaned into the kiss between him and Simon. Josh pulled out his fingers and slammed the yellow vibrator into Simon's ass. Simon pulled out of the kiss and let out a scream of pleasure. "OH GOD JOSH. OH GOD!!!" Simon arched his back in pleasure.

"Don't cum yet. Si. Come on. Don't do it," Josh said. Simon fought back his orgasm, leaving him shaking and whimpering.

Vikk looked at Josh. His eyes scared. "You're gonna fuck me now aren't you Daddy?"

"Yes Baby doll. I am," Josh said standing up. He stroked his dick. It looked like a monster to Vikk.

"Daddy is that whole thing gonna go inside me?"

Josh picked his little Baby doll up, "Yes. And your gonna put it there."

Vikk looked terrified but determined. "Ok Daddy," he said in a small voice.

***********************************

Yep. I have part 3 in the works now. Vikk always seems to have a daddy kink in these stories. Well it's for the best.

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYEEEEE