His hands leave my face to grab my waist, making me take a step closer. I automatically reach for his shirt, slightly balling the material in my grip. As he deepens the kiss, I can already feel the warmth spreading through my body, and my knees start to turn into jelly.

"Uh," I mumble through the kiss.

He instantly pulls back. "What is it?"

"Can we... get in bed?"

"Yeah. Whatever you want. In fact, what do you want? Tell me and I'll do it."

"It doesn't matter. You're taking the lead, so do whatever you want."

"Don't say that. I've already told you I want to do a lot of things to you that I don't think you're ready for."

"You can do them," I mumble, still nervous for what that entails but too curious to turn it down.

He lets a low groan out before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the bed. With a slight push from him, I find myself sprawled on my back. I sharply inhale when he climbs over me, staring down at me with an intense gaze.

"No."

"No?" I ask, furrowing my brows. "Why not? I said you could."

"Not yet."

"Are you not going to do anything then?"

"No, I will."

"Then do it." Even I can hear how impatient I sound.

He lets a small chuckle out before leaning up. "Can I take this off then?" he asks, taking my shirt between his fingers. I give him a nod, and it's off within seconds. "What about these?" He gestures to my pants this time.

"Can't have sex with them on," I mutter.

He arches a brow. "I'm just wanting to make sure you're okay with everything."

"I am. You don't have to keep asking because I promise I am."

"Then you're okay if I just... taste you for a little bit?" The question catches me off guard. Taste me?

"Uh, sure."

He takes my jaw, holding it between his thumb and fingers before leaning in toward my neck. I feel the warmth of his breath before the wetness of his tongue meets my skin. It trails up to my ear before his lips lead kisses down to my collarbone. The sensation makes my breath catch in my throat. He lowers them down to my chest, leaving one more right beside my left nipple.

He glances up before asking, "Can I leave a mark here? No one will see it."

I hesitate, but he's right. No one would see it. "Y-Yeah."

He leans back down, but instead of continuing his kissing, I feel his teeth pinch the skin, making me wince. The slight pain disappears when he begins to suck instead. Okay, this isn't so bad. When he pulls back with a slight pop of his lips, I lift my head and look down at the red mark. It looks foreign on my skin, considering I've only ever given them, never received, but I like the way it looks.

"Can you... leave another one?" I ask.

He nods and moves to leave one near the other nipple, but with how close he is to it just makes me want him to kiss and suck there. And as if he could read my mind, he moves his mouth to it, running his tongue over it and causing it to harden. I let a sigh out and lean my head back when he starts to suck. The pleasure instantly makes my dick stir in my pants, simultaneously reminding me I'm still in them.

"Pants," I say a little breathlessly. "Off."

His fingers move swiftly to get them off, but his lips remain on my chest, busy sucking a new mark. He's slow moving down my body before he reaches my boxers.