Chapter 38 Successor

Start from the beginning

"N-No, no worries." Mr. Tokuda insists. "He was obviously surprised." I think with a chuckle, but then hear another picture sound to ring out.

"Sorry, it's a bit of a reflex to catch a persons good side." Mr. Tokuda adds causing me to turn to him.

"Good side?" I inquire with a confused expression causing the man to chuckle.

"It's rather ironic that the man who's known for his smile has a daughter who doesn't smile, but on occasion." Mr. Tokuda responds causing my eyes to slightly widen. "He's had his eye on me this whole time." I think as I narrow my eyes at him.

"Is that the reason you're really here?" I ask causing Mr. Tokuda to go silent.

"Trying to find out what's so special about this Class that All Might spends his time teaching?" I question causing his eyes to widen.

"You are quite sharp Miss Toshinori." Mr. Tokuda responds, but I shake my head.

"No, I've just been in many situations where my best option is my gut, so I've grown to rely on it and trust it." I inform causing him to nod.

"You are definitely worthy of being Number 1's daughter." Mr. Tokuda praises causing someone to clear their throat making me look over to see (B/N).

"I figured as much..." (B/N) trails off as he lets out a sigh, only for another camera sound to ring out making (B/N) to put on an annoyed expression and pulls his hood over his head even more.

"My journalist heart is screaming that you've got a story under that hood, don't ya?" Mr. Tokuda quires causing (B/N) to growl and walk over to me.

"He's not much of a people person either and is pretty self-conscious about his face." I respond with a slight chuckle.

"Wow, thanks." (B/N) thanks under his breathe as he begins watching his dishes.

"Quite a lot of interesting personas in your class." Mr. Tokuda points out and I let out a sigh.

"I guess..." I trail off, but then (B/N) grabs my arm with an annoyed expression, but holds his hood down with his other hand.

"It's almost time for class." (B/N) asserts and I nod.

"Good point, well see you, Mr. Tokuda." I wave causing him to nod making (B/N) and I to walk out of the kitchen and head to our separate Dorm Rooms.

(Time Skip)

We were now in class and I was trying my absolute hardest along with everyone else to forget that Mr. Tokuda was taking pictures and observing our class.

(Mr. Tokuda's POV)

I began to make mental notes on everyone in class by their seat order as I was observing them in their everyday life.

Seat Number One is Yuga Aoyama. His Quirk allows him to shoot a laser from his stomach.

Number two, Mina Ashido. She secretes a highly corrosive acid from her body.

Number three is Tsuyu Asui, whose Quirk gives her the characteristics of a Frog.

Seat four is Tenya Iida, the youngest son in the Iida Hero family. He can move incredibly quickly.

Ochaco Uraraka is in seat five. Anything she touches can become weightless.

Number six, Mashirao Ojiro. His Quirk has given him a powerful prehensile tail.

Seat seven is Denki Kaminari. He can store electricity in his body and discharge it.

Number eight, Eijiro Kirishima. His Quirk lets him harden his whole physique.