Chapter 13- Final Exams

"That's it for class today, there's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying consistently right? Don't forget to keep training, the written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about, good luck." Mr. Aizawa explains as he walks out of the classroom, shutting the door behind him.

"I've barely even taken notes this semester!" Denki and Mina chorus. "Denki ranked last in our class so he's freaking out, but Mina ranked second to last and is completely chill." I think as I stared over at them.

"With the Sports Festival and internship I didn't have time to read the textbook!" Denki declares while Mina laughs.

"Its true that we haven't had very much free time lately." Tokoyami states. "Tokoyami did rank 17th didn't he? Kina hard to believe with how wise he seems..." I think as I look over at Sato.

"We barely learned anything when we took our midterms so they didn't seem all that hard, but I'm kind of worried about these. We've been through a lot and they probably won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us." Sato insists as Koda nods in response. "Sato ranked 15th and Koda place 14th, but they seem a bit worried." I think, but I then glance behind me.

"As someone ranked in the top 10. I'm not that concerned." Mineta declares cockily. "Yeah at 10th place you little imp." I think as I roll my eyes.

"What you were 10th in the midterms!?" Mina and Denki chorus.

"Oh man and here I thought you were one of us." Mina insists as she points at him.

"Don't you know weirdo little creeps like you are only likably if they're kind of stupid, who's going to love you now?" Denki asks annoyedly.

"Everyone, trust me." Mineta answers. "As if." I think as Deku then turns to them.

"Ashido, Kaminari. We've still got time to study, that way we all can go to the training camp together right?" Deku questions. "Of course Deku the big fanboy gets 5th place, I didn't expect anything less." I think as I then see Tenya walk over.

"Yes, as Class Rep, I have high hopes that we'll make U.A. proud." Tenya announces while holding out his hand with a strict expression. "Of course our Class Rep ranked 3rd." I think, but then Shoto turns to them with a dumbfounded expression.

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class, isn't it?" Shoto asks causing Denki to put on even more depressed expression. while putting his hand over his heart. "Shoto may have gotten 6th place, but he is so dense, poor boy." I think as Denki then puts on a pained expression.

"Why you gotta cut me down like that?" Denki questions.

"Hey, don't worry about it you two. I could catch you up to speed on the important topics if you want." Momo suggests. "And of course Miss know-it-all got first in the midterms." I think as I roll my eyes.

"You're the best Yoa-Momo!" Denki and Mina chorus, but then I see a dark aura cast around her and I feel a bit of a depressed feeling coming from it.

"I'm afraid I wont be any help when it comes to the practical though..." Momo trails off. "She lost a lot of self conscience in herself after the Sport Festival." I think as I let out a sigh, but Jirou then walks up to her.

"I've been studying, but could you help me out too? I'm having some trouble understanding quadratic functions." Jirou requests, while holding up her notebook. "Placing 8th place... Jirou probably has a pretty good work ethic." I think as I then look over at Riku, who is sleeping soundly and I roll my eyes. "I don't see how he even got 7th place since he's always sleeping... Does he not sleep well at night even though he has a roof over his head now?" I wonder, but then Sero walks up to Momo.