Chapter 38 Successor

Start from the beginning

"He got such a nice smile!" Mina chirps.

"That is so not a woman." Mineta remarks.

"What to do? My sparkling personality will undoubtedly draw the camera like a moth to a flame." Aoyama sighs.

"Yeah. Undoubtedly." Sato agrees causing Sero to shrug.

"(Y/N) might have you beat seeing as she is All Might's daughter." Sero points out causing everyone attention to gravitate to me and they all begin nodding.

"You're time to shine, hot shot." (B/N) jibes causing me to scoff.

"As if!" I spat.

"Principal Nezu has probably already spoken to you about this, but I wanna make sure you don't interfere in any way. No offense-"

"I understand. If you need anything, just let me know." Mr. Aizawa interjects causing Mr. Tokuda to smile.

"I'm sure I'm in very capable hands. This is Class 1-A, after all. Every student here is a promising Hero candidate." Mr. Tokuda counters causing Mr. Aizawa to turn away.

"Iida, if there's a problem, let me now immediately. Got it?" M. Aizawa requests causing Tenya to immediately straighten with an intense expression.

"Of course, sir! As Class Representative, I will carry out my duty to ensure the safety of all my fellow students, no matter wh-"

"That's great, thanks. So, what would you normally be doing this time of day?" Mr. Tokuda asks.

"Having breakfast!" Tenya proclaims.

"No need to be so formal. Just pretend that I'm not here..." Mr. Tokuda trails off as I stare at him. "There's no way that would be possible, this guy's presence is unsettling as if he'll try to dissect every thing he sees or captures." I think, but then start to feel as if I'm being dragged.

"W-what?!" I exclaim as I look over to see Katsuki was dragging me away.

"You just gonna stand there and starve?" Katsuki quires causing me to sigh as I begin walking towards the kitchen.

"No, but I can't get over the feeling that reporters up to something." I respond as we get into the kitchen causing Katsuki to scoff.

"If he is I'll just blow his ass up!" Katsuki proclaims with his signature grin full of murderous intent and I shake my head.

"No, you will not. Let's just focus on breakfast." I insists as I put some rice in a bowl and hand it to Katsuki, who lets out a groan.

"Whatever..." Katsuki trails off as I then grab another bowl and put rice in it as well. "I'll just keep an eye on him and just watch what I say and do till he leaves." I think as Katsuki and I walk over and sit down at a table and begin eating. Suddenly, a picture sound catches my attention as I look over to see Mr. Tokuda took a picture of Katsuki and me. The surprise on Katsuki's face matched mine as we both were staring at Mr. Tokuda, who took another picture making a growl sound out from Katsuki.

"Back off!" Katsuki bellows as he goes to pounce at Mr. Tokuda, who falls down on the ground.

"Katsuki, chill out." I insist causing Katsuki to begin eating again.

"That's BakuBro for you." Kirishima chuckles nervously as I get up and hold my hand out to Mr. Tokuda, who was still on the floor.

"No kidding, but at least we have (Y/N) to keep him a little under control." Denki adds as Mr. Tokuda grabs my hand and I help him up.

"What was that you bastard?!" Katsuki exclaims as I let out a slight chuckle as I grab my tray and usher Mr. Tokuda to follow me.

"Sorry about him." I apologize as I start washing my dishes.