Recall and Reunite

Start from the beginning

Flash forward to the night (hehehehe)

"HAHA FRIENDS! IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL HERE!" Reinhardts' voice boomed, god I might get tinnitus by the end of this, my eyes glided over the table, settling on Genji, who was pulling out Firearm ear protection, as he plopped them on his head, Rein looks like Genji just airstriked his dog, his eyes popped out as Genji starts dozing off, since the MILITARY GRADE headphones pretty much drowned out all the noise, making Genji even sleepier, and he started SNORING, and A BUBBLE FORMED IN HIS NOSE LIKE AN ANIME CHARACTER. I shook my head in amusement as blonde hair fell over my fork, shoot, lasagna hair is pretty bad, I do not want to smell like italian food, I grabbed a napkin and pulled down on my stand of hair, I burst out laughing as I looked up to see Reinhardt holding Genji by his leg upside down as Brigette poked at him and put her cats on him, Genji, who was sound asleep, was turned into a CAT PLAYGROUND, and when one of the cats pawed at his headphones, turning them off, "GA-IM AWA_AAAAAAAAAAAAAA'' what I witnessed was Genji shaking awake as a cat scratched his face, and rein dropped him, face first, onto a ceramic floor, lets say, his face was red. He quickly stood up and wiped off the blood from the cat's cut. He let out an exhale and said, "You really need to quiet down man, otherwise, I wouldn't need to put on those headphones'' Lena spat out her wine as she heard that, Ana patted Reinhardt's back "There, There, he was just joking" Genji looked at them deadshot, "I wasn't joking" everyone went silent, "Speaking of which, I would like to make a toast" and PROCEEDS TO PULL OUT A TOASTER, AND PUTS A PIECE OF BREAD IN IT, WAITED 3 MINUTES, PULLED OUT THE TOAST, AND HANDED IT TO REINHARDT! The crowd erupted in laughter as Reinhardt munched on the bread and lit up "FRIEND! THIS IS THE BEST TOAST EVER!" I saw Genji reach for his headphones, and then Lucio speeds by and knocks it out of his hands, I heard Genji say, "Well, I'm going to sleep, see ya" I also finished up and headed out, I saw as Genji jumped onto the roof and I tried to clamber on, but slipped, but Genji grabbed my hand, and pulled me up, he walked to the edge of roof, and sat down, and started meditating, but I pulled up next to him and trying to meditate too, but I started blacking out a bit, maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was the fatigue, who knows...

I heard a thud, I glanced over to see Angela passed out next to me, she does not handle alcohol well, I sighed as I looked at the watch built into the panel on my arm, well, it's time to go to our rooms, and picked up Angela and slung her on my arm, like how you would if you had to guide a drunk friend home, Ana looked at me sideways "You sure you can hold her? You do have a record of accidentally killing Overwatch members" she obviously was talking about Jack's death. "Ha, I think I will be fine, and so will she." Ana gave a slight nod as I shoved a piece of bread into my mouth, Ana snorted, I walked past and found myself also drifting off, but I played Tokyo Drift by Teriyaki Boyz and sped it up, laid Angela down, sprinted to the bar, poured a shot of pure energy, red bull, whiskey, 25 hour energy (5 x 5 hour energies), and 2 500 Monopoly bills, threw it into a blender and connected it to my armor, and all of a sudden, I was gulping down an absolute Energy house, "MMMMMMMM!" I exclaimed, a bit to loud, sprinted into the hallway, slid through the doorway, picked up Angela, Bridal style, and ran, and I mean, RAN, flying up the stairs, mantling over the railings, slid through another doorway, stopped at our room, threw the keycard at the scanner, grappleshotted the card, and YEETED the now panicking Angela on to the bed, grappleshotted the blanket, unfolded it in record time, and shot 2 darts at the bed frame, pinning the blanket against it, Angela can still leave, but it might be a bit hard, I grabbed Nyquil, and CHUGGED it, and let out a "OUAHAUOOOHAHOUOUA" and collapsed on the floor, I can hear Angela laughing HARD and then unpinning herself and walking over to me, I opened one eye to see her containing her laughter as I realized that a bunch of metal things was stuck to me, including a large cocktail shaker, "You don't handle alcohol well, don't you?" "In my defense, there was only whiskey, there was 5-5 hour energies, red bull and monopoly money" "WHAT?!" "eh, it was the red bull and 5 hour energies that hit me like a semi-truck" Angela pulls me up "God you are heavy" "It's my armor" "then take it off" Aight bet, I tapped the watch twice and the Armor starts retracting, and A green T-shirt and gray sweatpants was revealed, I looked at Angela, so see BLOOD COMING OUT OF HER NOSE, SHE WAS HAVING A NOSEBLEED FROM MY CLOTHES HAHAHAHAHAHA, I reached over and wiped blood from her nose, using my finger, I show the blood trickling down my finger, and her face goes even darker, she wiped the blood off and yawned pretty damn loud, I closed the door and belly flopped onto the bed, and pulled the blankets up, Angela plopped herself next to me, I pulled out a little dragon plushie and hugged it, and I went out cold. I wake up early to me being PULLED TO THE RIGHT TO THE BED BY ARMS, I looked over to see Angela sound asleep, ATTACHED TO ME, I decided to take pull out my phone, and took a selfie with a "Help me" face and sent it to the Overwatch group chat, first thing I see is from hana, it says... tha fuq? "#gency?" ain't no way all the Overwatch members ship me and Angela together, all of a sudden, her arms tighten around, oh fuk, oh fuc, fukc, what do I do, play dead, yah, that always works, until she realizes I am dead, what about play asleep, yeh, that works, and she pulls me in closer, I can feel her breathing on my neck, this will be close, I feel her head rub against my back "Ooh my little wittle Genji, mmmmm, do you want some wamen?" it took up all of my energy not to pee myself laughing, but now that she mentions it, I am craving some Rikimaru Ramen, too bad that's on the other side of the world, but I was able to replicate this recipe, but now, I got a baby-talking 37 year old Swiss doctor, possibly hungover to shit, or still is drunk, and then it goes all too quiet, and then the living life out of squeezed me as she says "awwwwwwwwww he's sow kyoooootttt" and then she started nuzzling me, help, me, god, I started filming me getting constricted by this Blonde's anaconda arms, a little "oh,lord" leaked out my mouth, she stopped, "o shit this isn't my body pillow" WAIT WHAT, I turned my head slowly to look at her "you have a body pillow of me?", I can see her visibly sweating bullets. Angela let go of me, kicked off the blanket and ran for the door, but I remembered to lock it. I rose, phone in hand, "Got the whole thing recorded" "GYAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I stumbled, fell, stood up and DOLPHIN DIVED THROUGH THE WINDOW INTO THE SEA and swam to the shore, dried myself off and used active camo to walk into the base. I slid up to the breakfast joint and ordered a mac and cheese, pancakes, and an iced tea. Who knew, the robot Japanese dude likes things other than sushi and ramen now. Let's try again with Downbadgela (Angela).