Visions and Revelations

The engines whirred on the C-17 Globemaster, The rain pattered against their armors, Angela stood on the side, "Angela! Are you sure you want to come?" "Yes, I have a score to settle with that game" Genji was in his special underwater armor, the first Prison was about 30 nm off of Tokyo Haneda INtl, so they will drop off the teams over the area and land there, I smacked the side of the C-17, indicating to the ground crew that refueling is complete, a truck drove off, over the PA booms, "STRIKER, RAZE, VULTURE, STRIDER, FIREBIRD AND PHOENIX TO DECK." Thunder cracked overhead, Genji climbed into the c-17, he scaled up the ladder and slid into the flight engineer's seat, he strapped on his Headset, "Taurus 5 Heavy, requesting Takeoff from Deck 62-R, Requesting IFR to Tokyo Haneda." Raze 2 and Vulture 7 turned off the brakes as Tower read off the IFR plan, Genji listened to all and returned it, the plane rumbled and tilted, Genji exhales, he stood out of the seat as he makes his way to the mobile war table, he pulled up maps of Ashika Island, he pulled up the map and one thing caught his eye, the Shipwreck area looked familiar, he flashed through his memories and didn't remember much, it just seems so familiar, my train of thought got derailed as Angela pops her head out of the hatch "Hey Genji, just wondering what was going on, it's cold down there, Ha, a person who grew up near the mountains feeling cold? That's unheard of, "Alright, get over here" I hugged her as she shivered, god this is weird, I took off my jacket and gave it to her, she warmed up and I head back to the map, she peered over my shoulder, "That's where we are going?" "Yep" "What happened?" Genji exhaled, "It's total tragedy, the Verdansk organizers," Angela muttered under her breath "nein", "My thoughts exactly, we got about 10 minutes till we reach the drop zone." I glanced over at the map, "Tsuki Castle, an old castle where a king used to live, they have turned the whole thing into a battlefield" I slid down the ladder as Angela jumped, I peered over at the squad, "ALRIGHT EVERYONE! CIRCLE UP! GRAB YOUR WETSUITS AND RIFLES!"

The team nodded as the cargo doors opened, I stepped to the end of the gate, parachute on back, along with Angela, shivering next to me, "It's an awful lot way down huh?" Angela Shuddered, "Eh, here, let me help ya", I spread my arms, her face turned red, she said "I feel warmer already," she walked herself into my arms, I can feel my face warming up, a green light saves me as it flashed, let's jump.

Skip bc im lazy

Genji was surrounded by Soldiers, all pointing guns at them, a red glint in his eyes, he pulled out his 9mm Pit Viper and domed 2 of them, and dove to cover, he put his back against a SAM turret, he starts blind firing, and heard multiple screams, Angela watched in horror as she saw a bunch of Men getting shot because of their greed, she felt a sharp pain in her stomach, she touched her side as she felt warm liquid leaking out, she looked at her hand and saw red, her vision fades as she fell, hitting her head on a rock, in the distance she could hear "ANGELA! NO!" a metallic voice yelled, and she went to sleep, she could feel everything, but she can't do anything, in the distance she could see a bloody red body, she ran over to the body, she gasped as she saw Genji with a hole in his head, she cried, "Who did this?" Genji turned his head to her, "You did", she was in shock,"What?", "You put me in this state, you shot me." she screamed, "WHY?!''Angela looked down to see a 9mm Pit Viper in her hands, smoke was flowing through the barrel, she lost control. Something was pushing her, she pushed back, her arm pushed up and aimed at Genji's Corpse, Angela grabbed her other arm, but that too lost control, her hands cradled the pistol, the force pulled the trigger in and the pistol kicked back multiple times, she tried to close her eyes, but that was also forced open. The pistol fired again and again, she started crying, and then her body was free, she dropped the pistol and crouched over Genji, she burst out "No! No! Don't Leave!"

Genji POV

I looked at her guilty, she was screaming in her hospital bed, in cries she gagged "No! No! Don't Leave!" I glanced over at her, is she having a nightmare?I walked over to where she was, I took off my gloves, and touched her forehead, "Don't worry, I am right here" and hugged her, she woke up, my helmet was off, I didn't know what it was it just felt like home, this is where i belong, any place with Angela is Home, she hugged back, I started crying a bit, "I'm sorry about it, everything, for leaving you, for roping you into this, for leading you on. I apologize." she patted my head, "It's not your fault, I just missed you." I froze, What? She missed me? No way, I stuttered out "You missed me?" a pinkish color came to her face, like a cherry blossom, beautiful, she leaned over and gave me a peck on my cheek, my sensors went haywire as I stumbled back she giggled

FAST FORWARD BC IM NOT GOOD WITH LOVE