Roleplay (smut)

En başından başla

Luz pulled away and got off the bed. She went over to her desk and started rummaging through a collection of potion bottles. "I may be a most powerful sorcerer, but even I have my limits." said Luz as she picked up a pink glass bottle and presented it to Amity. "You do know I will require your cum. The essence of a Lightsider is, highly valuable in these parts."

Amity nodded sincerely. Luz smirked and approached the Blight once more. She sat on her knees in front of her and reached for the hem of her underwear. "I'm gonna slip this off now. Is that ok?" "Mhm." Amity nodded. "Good girl." she said softly.

Amity bit her lip and lightly bucked her hips to help the process along. With one swift motion, Luz tossed the article of clothing aside, and stripped herself of her own underwear, revealing a long and thick throbbing cock. Amity felt weak in the knees at the sight of it. Her face flushed from horniness. Luz chuckled and slid her length forward and over her slit, causing the Blight to squirm in desperation. "Nuh-" "Oooh, excited are we?" Luz pressed the tip against Amity's already wet entrance, the contact making a noticeable and satisfying sound. "So cute."

As Luz began to push her tip inside, Amity shut her eyes and winced. Luz stopped immediately. The human's face softened and broke character. "Hey."
Amity opened one eye. "Are you ok?" asked Luz, her expression having returned to her warm and kind aura. Amity swallowed and relaxed a bit. "Yes I'm ok. Just, got a little nervous." "Oh. Do you want to stop?" "No no, I mean if you want to yes but I personally feel ok now. It was more like, nervous excitement." "Oh ok. Is there anything you want me to do differently?" Amity thought for a moment. "Maybe, tone down hot Dark side sorcerer just a tiny bit?" "You got it. And uh, if we ever decide to do this again please tell me if you want to tweak our characters ok? I want you to feel comfortable." "Ok ok, same goes for you too. Thanks Luz." Amity smiled, her girlfriend smiling back. "Lights up."

Luz's demeanor instantly switched, like turning on a light. She wrapped her hand around her cock and gently rubbed Amity's entrance up and down and side to side, coating it with the Blight's pre-cum. "Ngh w-will it hurt?" The Darksider caressed the warrior's thigh soothingly, effectively calming her nerves. "No of course not. It's supposed to feel good." Luz pushed her tip in. Amity softly moaned and lightly bucked her hips. "That's it, just ease into the whole thing." said Luz as she slid her cock inside and grabbed her hips. Amity clenched her walls, making Luz groan in pleasure. "Nneagh- nnhm. Oh, baby." Luz gently thrusted into her, sending waves of pleasure over the two of them. Slushes and gushes galore. Amity lightly chuckled as her body got bounced soothingly. "There ya go. Just relax for me. Let yourself succumb to my pleasure." Luz panted softly. "Each thrust, massaging you in ways you could never." Luz's length lightly throbbed inside Amity, almost as if it was trying to burrow in her warm, wet, region. Deeper and deeper, it felt good.

Amity's eyes grew heavy. Her tongue fell out of her mouth and hung loose. Luz chuckled at her entranced state. "Good good, submit." The latina pushed deep inside really pressing her back wall! Amity's pussy gushed from the pressure. "Such a good little Lightsider." Amity exhaled and let her body melt into the bed.
"Aww is someone feeling tired already? Here, let me wrap you up nice and snug. Does that sound nice?" Amity nodded dreamily. Luz pulled out a couple plant glyphs and activated them behind her back, causing a series of vines to emerge and restrain the Blight.

Amity relaxed as the vines brought her arms behind her back and wrapped around her lovingly, Luz's cock still pushing in and out of her throbbing heat. Safely secured, the plants hoisted Amity up and held her in front of Luz. The latina smiled lustfully and caressed Amity's burning cheek. She looked so cute and helpless in her grasp. Luz kissed her lips and commanded the vines to squeeze just a bit. "Mm-" Amity whimpered through the kiss, turning her on more.

Luz closed her eyes and quickened her pace. "Mmm, mwah. You'll start to feel myself preparing for the harvest, when I cum inside your pussy." she cooed. Amity's moans grew louder. Luz dove back in and passionately made out with her girlfriend! Amity gladly obeyed, parting her lips and letting her captor dominate her mouth. She felt a knot grow in her groin from the intense friction, making her legs twitch.

"MMmm!" Amity's eyes shot open as she felt her climax getting closer. "Luz I'm gonna- augh!" A vine curled itself around Amity's neck, lightly choking her. "Aengh.." Luz chuckled teasingly. "Yes. Very good. Cum for me you little slut." Luz slapped her ass. "You're being such a good girl for me." The vines tightened around her body. Luz pounded into her, making her balls slam against Amity's entrance! With a few more thrusts, Amity felt her knot untangle." She threw her head back as Luz hilted inside of her! "AHHHHHH!" Amity screamed as Luz cummed inside her, hers following suit.

Luz shut her eyes and pressed her back wall, before smiling contently. She squirted a thick load of juice, enjoying the pleasured moans her girlfriend released. The Dark side liquid explored Amity's pussy and collected the Lightsider's cum like white blood cells would to bacteria. Amity panted heavily and clenched her walls. She loved feeling so full. Luz quickly pulled out the pink bottle and brought it to her entrance, but stayed in just a bit longer to help her ride out her orgasm. When she was done, the sorcerer pulled out, causing a flood of white to come out and pour sloppily into the vial. "Ungh." Amity moaned relieved.

Luz smirked and put the cork back on the bottle. She held up her prize and jiggled the liquid. Half a cup. "Excellent work my dear." Amity weakly looked up and nodded. The latina put the bottle back on her desk before tending to her prisoner. She commanded the vines to lay Amity on the bed and let her go. The Lightsider, expecting a cruel trick, flinched as Luz crawled onto the bed again. She was too weak to escape however and ended up wrapped in a cool blanket in Luz's arms. "Woah easy hermosa. It's alright." said Luz reassuringly. Amity gulped. "You, you're n-not gonna hurt me?"

Luz began to perform their usual aftercare. "I've told you many times, I'm not like the other Darksiders.. It's, also not my fault I have to be here in the first place. My biology prevents me from leaving this forest." Amity calmed down and let Luz take care of her, the Darksider stroking her hair soothingly as she held her close. Amity leaned into her touch and sighed. "Once this war is over, I'm going to change all of that Luz. I promise."
The sorcerer looked down at her frenemy, and smiled hopefully.

"And scene." they said in unison.