Chapter 2: Awake

Chapter 2- Awake

"...... Laney...... Dee........ DELANEY ADISON-REESE KREADER WAKE YOUR LITTLE BOOTY UP MISSY!" I blinked my eyes open to see my mother had smacked the backside of Georgias head and she was rubbing her head while my father and trent were both stifling there laughter with coughs.

"Ahem!" they all looked at me with shocked expressions as they all stared at my neck in understanding? "Alright Delaney why were you passed out on the bathroom floor?" my father asked in that oh-so-protective-father voice of his that he knew would bug the crap nuggets out of me. "Um.... Well you see..... I saw a ... A ..... A ma... I mean I saw a moth! Yeah that's what I saw and so I got freaked out because it ...... Um...... Landed on my face. So I got freaked out." I lied convincing them enough to nod and leave except for Georgie.

"Alright girl you've been asleep all night time to go shopping gurl!!!!" I giggled and hopped out of bed and grabbed my black toxico diamond hoodie with my black and white tank top under with my ripped black skinnies and black studded hightops with my black bangs in my eyes some black studs in my ears and a black skull necklace around my neck.

***********

her outfit links:

Her hoodie: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Hoodies/Toxico-Diamond-Skull-Zip-Hoodie-954877.jsp

Her tee: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Tops/Black-And-White-Geometric-Stud-Tunic-Top-765190.jsp

Her skinnies: http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=safari&q=black%20ripped%20skinny%20jeans%20for%20teen%20girls#i=28

Her hightops: http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&gl=us&client=safari&source=mog&hl=en&aq=f&oq=&aqi=-k0d0t0&fkt=878&fsdt=11381&htf=&his=&q=studded+hightops#i=35

Her earrings: http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=safari&q=black%20diamond%20stud%20earrings#i=19

Her necklace: http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&client=safari&hl=en&gl=us&source=mog&aq=f&oq=&aqi=-k0d0t0&fkt=3802&fsdt=7325&htf=&his=&q=black+skull+and+crossbone+necklace#i=48

*******

I put on the necklace but felt the skin around my neck risen. I walked to the bathroom to see my mark risen off my neck like a second skin. I just ignored the sting and clicked on my necklace while Georgie and I made our way over to my black jeep wrangler and drove our way to the city plaza.

><><><><><><>< One car ride later ><><><><><><><><><><

I parked my car next to a sleek looking black Lexus and we both strutted our way into the plaza. "Laney!!! Look they have feathers for your hair!!!" Georgie said with an excited look on her face. I giggled and grabbed her arm, tugging her into this store called lux.

We walked in and asked the lady at the register if there was anyone here to do our feathers, she just nodded and pointed to the back door. Still dragging her to the back she snatched her arm out of my grasp and ran there. I glared but soon caught up and we were met by a middle aged woman with a pixie cut with auburn and red streaked hair with big fat red and black striped feathers bringing out the red in her hair. "Hello ladies! And how are we to day?" she said her voice with a slight rapspiness as if from smoking. "Good." we both said in unison as we were in a dim room with maroon and pink faded paint on the walls with pillows and beanbag chairs everywhere so we sat down on two oversized pillows and looked through the feathers and picked the ones we liked and didn't like.