Chapter 25

Natalie made her way back up over top of me and slowly kissed me on the lips. She settled in next to me on the chair and it still felt like I was in a daze.

"I don't think we can ever do that again," I said.

"What?? Are you - " Natalie sat up quickly and started to say.

"Because nothing is going to top that," I interrupted her before she panicked any more.

"Oh my God Mads don't do that to me," Natalie said as she flopped her head back down on to the chair next to me.

I quietly laughed as I let my head fall against her shoulder.

"Sorry, had to," I said.

"That was mean," Natalie said as she jokingly flicked my nose.

"I don't know, I thought it was pretty funny," I responded.

"Oh I'm sure you did," she said, "and you also don't know what I'm capable of yet, so you might not want to say that nothing will top that."

"Oh really?" I asked her.

She nodded back at me, "I love a good challenge."

Hearing her say that almost sent a shiver down my spine again, maybe I needed to challenge her more often.

"Alright let's go inside before any of my neighbors come out," Natalie said as she sat up.

"Your neighbors - I thought - " I sat up quickly and looked at Natalie.

"Oh yeah, they definitely could see us if they came out," she said with a smirk, "might have lied about that just a little bit."

"Damn it Natalie," I said with a laugh.

I jumped up from the chair and tried to cover myself as I grabbed my clothes that were strewn across the balcony.

She casually picked hers up off of the ground and followed me inside.

"Okay now that was mean," I said to her as she shut the balcony door.

"Hey I was not missing out on that opportunity," she said with a smirk, "and besides, no one ended up seeing us so it all turned out fine."

"Yeah and you're lucky it did," I grinned.

I pulled my shirt on and kept the rest of my clothes tucked under my arm.

"Come on," Natalie said as she nodded back towards the hallway behind her.

I followed her back into what turned out to be her bedroom. I wasn't sure if she was trying to go for round two already or asking me to stay the night.

She pulled back the covers on her bed and started to look like she was going to get settled. I stood there hesitantly, not sure what she wanted me to do. She was still naked, which I was not mad about, but it definitely looked like she was just getting ready to go to bed.

"You gonna join me or what?" She asked.

She patted the spot on the bed next to her where the covers were still pulled back.

"Oh, um...I don't know, I wasn't really planning on - " I trailed off.

"You really turned back into your cute, awkward self very fast, you know?" Natalie said with a grin.

I nodded slightly and looked down at the floor, she wasn't wrong.

"Well," Natalie started, "you don't have to stay here if you want, but there is a spot for you in this nice comfortable bed if you want it."