𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

Začať od začiatku

Calypso was then ushered over from the sidelines and given a racket to use, successfully hitting the ball over the net, only just but it was good enough.

Oliver tried to pour champagne into her mouth at Felix's request, going a little overboard as the liquid dribbled out of her mouth.

"Easy mate you're gonna drown her," Felix joked, pulling the bottle away.

Oliver cast her an apologetic look, "Sorry."

"You can't drown from champagne," Venetia slurred.

"You can drown anything if you're submerged enough."

Everyone turned to look at Oliver before Felix burst out laughing.

"Christ," Calypso wiped her mouth which was sticky with Champagne.

"Sorry," Oliver repeated.

"What the fuck, Olly," Felix brought Calypso closer, going as far as to lick the excess alcohol from her chin.

An act that earned mixed reactions.

Farleigh smacked the ball at them making Venetia cheer.

Oliver forced out a smile as he eyed the two who couldn't keep their hands off each other.

"It's supposed to go over the back line," Calypso whined after Felix shielded her with his body, flipping off his cousin.

"I'll put you over the back line in a minute," Farliegh taunted.

"Like to see you try!"

She already slipped out of Felix's grasp when she saw Farliegh charging her way, yelling and making the others laugh.

___

Days passed and Calyspo started locking her bedroom door whenever she slept, anxious about the blue eyes she thought she caught between consciousness.

She told Felix and he had been suggesting she stay in his room ever since their intimate night, he'd been making it apparent that he was desperate for her and she hadn't given in. Where she obtained the willpower was a mystery.

So early in the morning, she found herself talking to Oliver, not intentionally, no, she would never do that. He questioned her about how she slept and if she was okay. Attempting to be caring, which she surprisingly didn't mind until he started hitting her with some heavy questions.

She returned the favour by asking, "Want a cig?" she offered him as they lounged on sunbathing chairs.

He nodded and took one, "Thanks." it wasn't until he caught her odd expression that he said, "What?"

"Felix told me that you don't smoke."

Oliver didn't reply straight away, fueling her intrigue. "Started recently."

"Right," she smirked as she exhaled.

"Do you get jealous?" he suddenly asked, earning a chuckle.

"There is nothing I want in this life that could make me jealous. If I want something, I get it or wait my turn. I won't take it, because most of the time it's already mine," she answered, turning on her back as he decided to stand near her, towel wrapped around his bare neck.

"So there is nothing you desire then? That you want?" he uttered, dragging his eyes over her bikini, that stuck m to her glowing skin.

"Desire is just another word for lust. Sure I lust over things," she opted to say.

"And they lust over you," he stated, making her grin.

He shuffled closer, causing his shadow to prevent again sun rays from reaching her.