Her eyes were now fixed on the beautiful fireworks show. It was kind of like seeing fireworks for the first time. It gave her that same feeling she got when she was a kid. Then again, that was the purpose of Disneyworld.

However, one part of the show made Riri's eyes go wide.

(Pretend its in front of the Magic Kingdom castle)

She looked beside her and was met with Shuri on one knee holding a ring.

Standing behind her was Mickey, Minnie, Donald,and Daisy all holding signs saying 'Say Yes!' Riri immediately teared up

Standing behind her was Mickey, Minnie, Donald,and Daisy all holding signs saying 'Say Yes!' Riri immediately teared up. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Shuri stood up, picking her up and twirling her around.

By the end of the night, the news of the Queen of Wakanda getting engaged was all around the world.

"We hadn't even got in bed and my phone was getting blown up."

"Well I'm glad you're excited Ri."

"Overly excited," Riri corrected her, "Where's Gary and Sharon?"

"Well Sharon is still in bed and Gary is with Shuri. He wanted to go check up on Shuri to give her some of that male guidance considering she's kinda the groom.

☆★☆

"Thank you Gary for being here for me."

"Its no problem really."

Gary had been very helpful when it came to the father role. He had went with her to her suit fitting and even helped pay for the wedding even though she told him she had it.

"So you guys decided to do a traditional Xhosan and American wedding?"

Shuri nodded her head, "It'll basically consist of Xhosan attire and some dances but there will be no sacrificing. It'll also only last a day like in a traditional American wedding. The food will go both ways."