Chapter 12: Once Was

Start from the beginning

"Is Taehyung not with you?" Jungkook asked.

"No, he's been here since last week," "He has to find something or whatever," Yugyeom mentioned.

"Well what do you expect with that rich boy," Jungkook chuckled, wearing his clothes until he received an email on his phone.

He squinted his eyes to see the preview of the email and saw that it was from the distribution team of K&F Corporation. He opened his phone immediately and put his ear on the phone to say goodbye to Yugyeom,

"Ya, I have to go, I have to read something," He panicked a little.

"Sure, Taehyung said we'll leave at 5 pm,"  Yugyeom said, packing his things up.

"Okay, I'll see you then in an hour," Jungkook ended the call as quickly as he swiped the screen to read the email of his uncle's team.

->

Subject: Contract, Agreement & Schedule

Hello Mr. Jeon,

Hope you are well. Attached are the documents you need to sign from K&F Corporation and Skye. We are informed that Skye Distribution is in the process of collecting inventories and bidding for a warehouse location in Singapore. The meetings are scheduled online temporarily for the next 3 months, and you have meetings with Ms. Cheon before and during the global distribution that is set to be in late August.

Thank you.

<-

"They're fast," He said to himself.

Four days ago, he agreed to his Uncle's offer. It's worth trying, especially if this is the Cheon we're talking about. It will be a good pull to have connections with that family, everything that comes into their hands grows and stays there for a long time. They're like the pillar of business after the Korean War.

After reading his emails, he responded briefly to send the signed contract after he was done reading the agreement thoroughly. Meanwhile, he has to hasten a little bit so he can go out of the house immediately. It's only about an hour till his closest teammates are coming so he has to quicken up his preparation.

He messes up with his hair. He lean in closer to see his newly pierced lip already healed. It wasn't too painful unlike his tattoos but the healing process took him quite longer than he expected.

As soon as he was done preparing, he went out of the house to see Eunwoo to buy everything they needed for the meal they would share for dinner.

———

"Oh thank god they haven't arrived yet," Eunwoo panted as he parked Jungkook's car for the second time.

"You look like you're not driving an SUV man, you're overthinking everything even the clearances of the side are so wide when you turn bro," Jungkook scolded him.

"It's not my fault you forgot your license! It took you so long to come out of your damn house and still you forgot your goddamn wallet!" Eunwoo shouted while Jungkook laughed at him,

"I've said it before, I don't like lowered cars because I can't see the clearance in front," Eunwoo calms his nerves.

"You suck at driving for such a tall man," Jungkook continued to tease him while they hops out of the car and took all the groceries behind, "Even Lisa is a better driver than you, she drives a lot of cars,"

"Whatever dickhead," "Speaking of the angel, she's using her Cooper again this time," Eunwoo pointed his finger at a black mini Cooper, two parking spaces away from them. "I asked which family she belonged to but she said she'll say soon,"