Introduction

There were joyful voices inside the Royal Ballroom, as soft and gentle melodies echoed within the walls of the magnificent palace, illuminated by bright lights that added charm and grandeur to the place

There were joyful voices inside the Royal Ballroom, as soft and gentle melodies echoed within the walls of the magnificent palace, illuminated by bright lights that added charm and grandeur to the place. On the balcony of the hall, the glass doors were closed, insulating the lively atmosphere inside.

 The sun had already set, allowing the moon to spread its rays in the night sky adorned with enchanting stars. The moonlight not only illuminated the sky but also reached out to caress the bare skin of a slender figure standing on the serene balcony.

 The moonlight not only illuminated the sky but also reached out to caress the bare skin of a slender figure standing on the serene balcony

The figure, dressed in a captivating gown that accentuated their curves, had a fair complexion, which appeared radiant under the moonlight. They held their fair hands onto the short stone railing surrounding the balcony. As time passed, the tension grew stronger, causing the slender fingers to pale, with small scratches appearing, seemingly losing consciousness. The bewildered expression on the beautiful boy's face intensified, captivating his celestial eyes, while his cherry lips trembled, releasing sharp breaths. His mesmerizing face also grew paler, with beads of sweat adorning his forehead and mingling with strands of his blond hair.

If one looked closely, the entire person was not well, as his body began to shake. Finally, after what felt like an eternity for the beautiful boy, his body calmed down, and his fair and radiant complexion returned to its natural state.

 He looked around with innocent and bright eyes, turning to observe the people in the hall. His gaze then focused on his family, standing next to the ruling family, chatting and laughing. It seemed as if his family sensed his gaze, as all eyes turned toward him. His father, mother, older brother, and sister-in-law looked at him with eyes filled with love and tenderness, making him more emotional. Tears filled his eyes, gathering on his lashes like a small child whose candies have been taken away. His hand moved unconsciously to pinch his arm forcefully, trying to ascertain whether what he was witnessing was not a dream.

However, his action left his family even more shocked than the sudden outpouring of tears. His older brother swiftly rushed towards him, followed by their parents, without paying any respect to the emperor before their departure. All that mattered to them now was, 'What happened to their little child to appear in such a desperate and fearful state?'

The innocent boy turned his head towards the dark castle, away from the noisy and bright palace. after seeing his family approaching, surrounded by darkness in every corner, whether it was the rooms or the balconies overlooking the dark gardens, as if no one lived there. But he knew well that the one he had forgotten was there, waiting for him. This realization made his tears flow more and his soft sighs increase in hopes of finding solace. Unfortunately, his prayers were not answered, and the sight began to darken before his eyes. His small body started to stagger, losing consciousness. Before he reached the solid ground, his older brother grabbed him with his muscular arms, screaming in panic, "Taehyung!"

Little Taehyung did not know that his wish hadcome true. In the dark castle stood a massive figure with strong and powerfulmuscles, staring at him with dark red eyes that sent waves of fear throughanyone who faced them.

But whoever sees her now will think that he has become a ghost after death because those eyes were filled with absolute terrorwhen she saw the condition of the beautiful boy, crumbling between hisbrother's arms

But whoever sees her now will think that he has become a ghost after death because those eyes were filled with absolute terrorwhen she saw the condition of the beautiful boy, crumbling between hisbrother's arms. His breathing became disturbed and his heartbeat accelerated ina frightening way, and the room became chaotic because of the terrifyingshadows that wanted to escape and engulf the person in their bones.

******************

Well, this is my first time writing a story, so I hope you enjoy it and offer your opinions