Chapter Ten

Meanwhile Julie and Sammys sudden errands they coincidentally had to run. They were totally not forced by anyone, especially a certain someone who might need them out, and quoted MAXIMUM NATIONAL SECURITY KINDA PRIVACY

Julie walked beside Sammy who was clearly entertained by a rose, a dying rose. Last night, the alcohol worked properly, they talked a lot, made stupid sex jokes, demonstrated stupid sex, cuddled till well in the afternoon, and now she could barely finish a sentence without a couple of awkward umm and mmhh. Do not get her wrong she is a fantastic and easily talked to, in fact she can confidently say she is 90% extroverted. But something about Sammy choked her up and got her breathing hard, for obvious reasons, considering the revelation she had some time the night previous.

What do you think they are doing now? Julie asked because breaking the ice is her specialty.

Sammy looked at Julie and she felt herself choke up and clench around somewhere. WHAT VOODOO SHIT IS HAPPENING TO HER?! She noticed Sammys eyes were dark, too dark it almost looked black. Eyebrows nicely shaped, lashes so long it almost looked like she had the fake ones on. She was choking up with jealousy now, leave alone lust.

Knowing my brother, he is probably avoiding conversation and trying to be done as quickly as possible, she said her face void of emotion.

And knowing Lizzie, she is also not making any conversation and is staring awkwardly at stuff,

She said she will start and conversation or did I hear my own stuff?

You heard lies, thats what it is, Julie deadpanned.

Sammy laughed. See, breaking the ice is her specialty.

I really do hope they become something, at least friends, I like Lizzie and she is the kind of vibes my brother needs in his life.

You hope that for both of them or for your brother? Julie narrowed her eyes but a silly not so hidden smile on her lips.

For him, obviously. Sammy chuckled.

Wow, you were not even modest about it, Julie lightly smacked Sammys arm. Not that thats their first physical contact after the heavy cuddling that early afternoon.

Well, Lizzie has you. My brother has me, that alone speaks for itself.

Was it too early to fall in love?

Well, I do not know what you mean by she has me, but I fairly know even if I know you for a few hours, that you are nice to be around.

Yeah, that is totally why we were awkwardly walking for thirty minutes or so without saying shit. Nice to hang around my ass.

We were still freshly introduced if you do not remember? Juls laughed.

Freshly? What was fresh about me face in your chest, tightly, I do not mind by the way,

The alcohol and cold night did it, not me. Julie was covering her tracks. What would be more awkward than someone you have known for a few hours catching up on you lusting after them, quite a lot in fact.

Sammy hummed and nodded. Then,

You do know you can ask me about my dick and boobs situation, right?

Well, that was definitely not going to make her ask for shit. Her jaw dropped to the floor. Eyes so wide, and her hand flew to clasp her open mouth, smacking herself in the process.

You and Lizzie arent really the quietest pair, Lizzie is good, you on the other hand, please.

She still stared wide eyed. She preferred death. If she heard about the conversation they heard, then they must have heard about her wanting Sammy inside her. Which was fairly death kind of situation.