Chapter 4: A Strange Man

Damian's pov:

It's been about 2 weeks since Angel has gone missing and who knows what she had go through! As I thought about Angel a sad scared sigh escaped my lips. I had to postpone the wedding and tell the bad news. Everyone was so devastated about the news the Gotham's villains were so angry that someone kidnap their Gotham's sunshine and princess. They quickly started to help us find her. I think it was the worst for her parents. We had been searching everywhere, from dusk till dawn and secretly in the night. We kept in contact over a group chat for any clues we might have found but there were very few sightings from earlier in the day. I was walking back to the manor after a meeting I mean a long, long meeting at work. Usually Angel would be there and wait for me then we will walk home together. I was so lost in thought I didn't see that there was a person in front of me until I ran into them.

"Tt, sorry I wasn't looking."

"It's ok..... Damian Wayne, is that you?!"

I looked up to see a familiar golden hair man. It took a moment for me to remember, but eventually it came to me.

"Adrien Agreste! It's been awhile, Agreste."

I shake his hand on the outside but I was very angry on the inside because he is my angel first crush but I'm not angry about that, I'm angry because he was the one who hurt my angel when she told me about him, her ex-friends and that stupid f*cking liar. She also told me about Agreste f*cking high road.

"Yes I guess it has. The last time we met is at the gala. What are you doing?"

"I'm coming from a work meeting. I'm also trying to fine Marinette. I believe she was kidnapped and I was searching threw some of her files to see if I could find any clues to were she might be but I can't find any. I've been searching for 2 weeks now and the only thing I've found was her phone and her earrings in an alleyway..."

I said and was worry about her and stress weighing down on me as the words came out. I looked at Agreste face and saw...was that a smirk or a model smile?

"That sounds horrible, I'm sorry."

He said with sorrow in his voice but I don't think it's that easy.

"We were supposed to be married two days ago."

I said and look his face had a little anger and relieved. A thought suddenly pooped into my mind and I asked.

"Wait, so why are you here in Gotham?" I question him.

"Umm... I was actually here with my father to attend your and Mari wedding. I was really EXCITED to see your wedding and probably KIDNAP her but that will be impossible since she was nowhere to be found right now.

He said in a joking manner with a small chuckle at the end. I suspicious he had something to do with angel missing.

"If I remember correctly you use to have a crush for Marinette. After, you tell her to take the high road she then move here in Gotham, but I must thanks that you tell her to take the high road because of that I wouldn't have met my angel."

"Yes, if she didn't move from Paris I can finally have my purrincess in my arm."

He said with a little jealous and anger in his tone. But force a smile on his face.

The sun was starting to set showing it beautiful mixture of colors and tinting the clouds with the sky.

"I need to go, it was nice catching up with you, Damian. I'm so sorry about Mari, I will do everything in my power to help you find her.

I nodded and said a small thanks before we both waved and parted ways. The air felt strange this evening, it was get cooler as it was mid autumn weather. The scent of dead leaves, coffee and dinner restaurants flooded the air. People began to flood the streets rushing from place to place. As I was walking I felt someone forcefully brush past my shoulder. I couldn't see it find who it was in the crowd of people and it didn't feel like an accident. The world is filled with strange people, maybe it meant nothing. I continued the walk home in silence, lost in my own ever raging thoughts. We're would look tonight if we will find any clues, is Angel hurt, has she sent some kind of signal somewhere, left some clue somewhere I haven't looked yet? I knew she was strong, she is able to keep her head level....for the most part. She must be staying strong, so I'll stay strong for her now as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone, thank you guys again for reading my story. Do you guys think that the kidnapper is Adrien. Please, write down in the comments and let me know. I'll see you all in the next chapter xoxo... 😘😘