SEVEN.

"...Is he dead?" Y/n blinked, "did you just..."

Jin beamed at him. Y/n swallowed, backing away.

Why did I even ask that? He internally screamed, he's a fucking murderer! He's going to rearrange my guts, literally, and not in a sexual sense! Don't care if he's hot, make a run for it!

"Okay, actually," Y/n gave a polite smile, "I'm blind. I forgot to tell you that. I'm on my way to the doctor now, so if you could please excuse me—"

Jin's hand grabbed him, and Y/n could not help but release an embarrassed, high-pitch scream.

"He's not dead!" Jin smiled cheerfully, "okay, maybe on death's door, but he hasn't even knocked yet. You're not really a good liar, you know?"

"I didn't lie!" Y/n protested, "harassing a blind person is not okay. Now, if you could please back off. I'm not associating myself with any criminals."

Ah, fuck. How the hell did he land himself in such a ludicrous situation? Y/n realized he was really starting to miss Aruna. Somehow, with the naga around, things felt stable. There was an odd sense of security. Financial, mostly, but come on. Y/n wasn't a gold digger—he had felt strangely reassured when Aruna had wrapped his tail around him. And his voice. His ASMR voice could totally lull him to sleep.

"I'm pretty sure you whispered he's so fucking hot just now," Jin shrugged, "wait, am I the one going deaf? Did you not say that?"

Curse his loose mouth.

Y/n accepted defeat, turning around with a sigh. "Okay, you got me. I'm not actually blind, but I'll pretend I never saw that. I'll be a stranger, we can pretend this whole thing never happened, and continue our separate lives."

The hand never left Y/n's wrist, and Y/n felt a singular bead of sweat roll down his cheek. Damn it all.

Jin looked adorably confused, but Y/n felt the sudden urge to punch him in the face. However, doing so would probably constitute another murder, this time with him as the victim. Despite his unfairly good looks, and somewhat innocent expression, Jin had murdered someone—or as he had put it, placed him at death's door where apparently the man hadn't 'knocked' yet. He was not taking chances.

"But you're my mate."

"No?" Y/n feigned ignorance. And besides, it was probably a system error. He had already matched with someone, silly goose!

"You are." Jin repeated.

"No, I'm not."

"You are."

"No."

"Oh, then I suppose I got the wrong person!" Jin winked, "sorry about that! I didn't mean to disturb you. Have fun on the way back—"

Y/n heaved a sigh of relief.

"—is what you hoped I would say, right? You really aren't a good liar, human."

All of a sudden, with alarming quickness, the person that stood in front of him...wasn't really a person anymore. Instead, there was a regal, black-coloured crest of horns that arched back (arch back, lol) , his golden eyes seemed to glimmer, and Jin, in general, looked so fucking majestic— that Y/n simply stared dumbly.

"So you are a dragon."

"And so you are lying," Jin drawled, "it isn't so good to lie. It's a bad habit."

"Yeah, well, you killed someone! And this whole thing is a mistake. A system error." Y/n hissed, "I already have a mate."

Jin paused, raising an eyebrow.