"Oh I don't have that much stuff." You smiled, appreciating Cece wanting to help.

"She just wants to see the apartment (Y/n)" john said from behind the counter. You looked towards Cece, with a suspicious look. "Guilty" she said, holding her hands up in defense.

"You can see it, John told me he helped make and put together the furniture himself " you walked towards the back door, Cece following now excited herself.

You walked up the stairs, pulling out the keys and unlocking the door. You let her walk in first. She let out a gasp.

"This is fucking beautiful!" She exclamed. You smiled, "I know, and it's all mine!" You matched her energy.

You both then set the bags on the sofa and continued to look around. You first went thought the door by the kitchen, a nice double bedroom. A window looking out the back ally. Black net curtains on the sides of the window.

The bedframe, a sleigh bedframe, plush and black. The covers on the bed a red with red and black decorative pillows. A polorid camera sat one the end of the bed. A red pouf at the end of the bed and opposite it, a chest of draws. A full length mirror next to it. Clean red bedside tables either side of the bed, with sconces on the walls above. The wall behind the bed a fancy red and the rest a charcoal grey. Empty picture frames hung around the room, just waiting to be filled with memories.

You stared in awe. Cece silent, also admiring the room.

"Damn." Was all she said. "You think you'll be breaking that bed?" She said, elbowing you with a smirk on her face.

"Probably not," you laughed, shoving her a little.

You both walked away, leaving the door open. You walked over to the sofa, picking up 2 bags that had your clothes in and taking them back into the bedroom.

You sat on the pouf and started taking out the clothes, folding them and putting them away. Once done, you sat there for a while. Taking a deep breath.

"I never thought this would happened." You said to yourself, looking down at your hands in your lap with a smile.

Cece walked in, "we need to take a picture!" She jumped onto the bed, taking the camera. She shuffled closer to you, holding the camera in front of you both. "Say Cheese!" She said.

You both smiled as she squeezed the button. A bright flash blinding you for a second, you blinked it away.

Cece then got up from the bed, setting the camera back down taking the photo out. She walked around, looking at the picture frames. Eyeing them.

"Where should we put this then?" She asked, looking towards you. You stood pointing to the frame above the chest of draws, "maybe this one?" You smiled.

She nodded and took it down, taking the back out and putting it back when the photo was in. She hung it back on the wall and sat down on the pouf, looking up at it.

You sat down with her and looked at it. "For more memories to come." She said, bumping into you lightly. You nodded, smiling. "Yeah, happy memories."

~

You and Cece had gone back downstairs and briefly cleaned the front of the cafe. You didn't have much time because of going upstairs to the apartment. You quickly swept the floor, moving the chairs out of the way but then putting them back in place.