17

zora maeve monroe

zora maeve monroe

i sat up my camera and made sure i had good laughing,"okay so- this is day 4 of being in greece. todayy we're gonna be wine tasting...it's about a 10 minute walk from here i think."

"i gotta do a lil bit of makeup then we'll be leaving-"

"mama!"

"bathroom!" i yelled to drea and she quickly made her way inside.

"oh you recording?" she asked then put her face in the camera.

"yes move back. " i said grabbing her arm, she pulled me into a hug resting her hands on my ass.

"it look like yo titties gonna fall out." she said and i smacked my lips before she pecked them.

"they nottt, it's tied tight in the back." i said and she nodded waking to the bedroom.

i started doing my simple makeup routine explaining a few steps as i went along, i heard music coming from the bedroom.

"she always gotta play music when getting ready..." i mumbled blending out my concealer.

You gotta know
You gotta know
Know that I adore you
Just that, baby
Ah, ah, oh
Let my love adorn you, baby

adorn by miguel blasted as she walked back to where i was.

she had on an all black outfit with gold necklaces and her hair was slicked back into a low ponytail.

she held a smile on her face and walked up behind me hugging my waist and gently kissed my neck.

"don't you ever, don't let nobody tell you different baby..i'll always adore youu." she sung quietly in my ear making me smile and look at her thru the mirror.

"you look sexy bae." i told her and she smiled at me.

"you look fine as fuck mama...i'm finna predict the future y'all look." she said moving and grabbed my camera.

"by the end of this trip she gonna be pregnant." i heard her say as she walked out the room.

editing that out the video fuck-

"lies!" i yelled after her.

i finished getting ready and walked out seeing drea had my camera up and was basically giving a fit check,"you wanna be me so bad." i said and she looked over at me.

"maybe." she said standing straight and i laughed.

"i'm readyyy let's go." i told her and she handed my camera to me and i turned it off.