11

zora maeve monroe

zora maeve monroe

i woke up before drea, i definitely had to fight my way out her arms due to how tight she was holding me.

i took a shower and got dressed, i smoothed out any wrinkles in my dress looking over my figure.

i wouldn't say i was insecure but my last relationship did mess wit me and i found myself comparing myself to the other girls.

i shook the thoughts from my head and walked out the bathroom seeing drea was still knocked out.

i smiled some then grabbed my phone to take a picture.

i was gonna wake her up but i decided against it, i grabbed one of her hoodies from her closet and put it on since her ac was currently on

i walked to the kitchen and decided to cook myself and her some breakfast, i found myself rummaging through her cabinets and fridge.

i used my phone to play music while i started cooking.

What's up?
Been a minute since we kicked it, you've been caught up
With them bitches, I don't get it, you're a star, love

from time by drake ft jhene aiko played while i poured pancake mix into a bowl.

"you shouldn't have to deal with that, i'd never make you feel like that..." i sung lowly adding water.

i made sure the stove top was on then put butter into the pan to melt.

mid way through cooking, i had pancakes and eggs ready, i saw a facetime call from kasir.

"bestieeee!!!" he yelled and i laughed sitting my phone up.

"ouuuu body teaaa! that ass." he said and i laughed as i prepared to cook the sausage patties.

"wait a minute...that ain't your house." he said and i smacked my lips.

"and you cooking?? where drea?" he asked wit a smirk.

"she-"

"right here wassup." i slightly jumped hearing drea's voice.

i turned around seeing her rubbing her eyes and walking into the camera frame,"you be touching where my friend pee at?" kasir asked.