TROPHIC CASCADE

"Shit, Shit, Shit." Harlan says as his and Everette carry Baron into Everette's room, a lot of blood coming from his wound.

Luna runs into the bathroom grabbing some towel. "What the fuck is happening to him?" I ask.

"I don't know, just hold him." Everette responds. I get up on the bed and help hold his shoulders against the frame, trying to keep him from squirming.

I watch as Harlan let's go of Baron, currently having trouble breathing. "He's still bleeding, we need to do something to help him!" Luna shouts.

"No, we're not taking him to a hospital." Harlan has trouble getting the words out.

"They would ask way too many questions about his wound as to how the hell he isn't dead yet." I tell them, knowing because of my mom and the fact that I end up in the hospital a lot.

Harlan's breathing gets more and more deeper. "Fuck! I can't breathe. Why can't I catch my breath?" He looks at Everette.

"Why are you looking at me?" Everette asks.

Harlan, sticks his shaking hand out that was currently stained with Baron's blood. "Because you're giving me a panic attack."

Everette stands up, showing Harlan how calm he is. "No, I'm not."

Harlan looks at his shaking hand, "Then why are my hands shaking?"

"That's your anxiety, not mine." Everette responds.

"Some of mine is probably mixed in there too." I tell them. "I'm kinda freaking out."

Everette moves away from Harlan, going back to Baron and I get off the bed going to Harlan. I take his hand and put it against my heart. "Listen." I tell him. "Listen to my breaths, and listen to my heartbeat."

He nods his head, focusing on my actions. Eventually he copies them, being able to calm himself down.  "How did you do that?"

"Cyrus has them." I tell him. "I've picked up a thing or two from what my mom told me to do."

"Can we get back to figuring out what to do with him?" Luna asks, still really worried about Baron.

Blake looks at the wound for the first time, "Guys, you can literally see the silver in his blood." She exclaims. "How do know it's not the silver keeping him from turning back."

"We don't, we don't know anything." Luna responds.

Everette's phone rings and he turns it towards us showing 'No Caller ID,' "Maybe he does."

The phone goes on ringing until Everette chooses to answer it, putting it on speaker. "The bleeding won't stop until you get that silver out. You have to figure out how to do that first."

"Is he dying?" Everette asked the mysterious man on the other side of the phone.

"Slowly."

"Then we should get him to a hospital." Everette says, I think trying to convince himself.

"Of course." The man says, "If you want everyone to know his secrets, and yours."

"Tell us what to do!" Luna yells, moving closer to the phone, still in Everette's hand.

"Find a way to get that silver out, or let him die and break the bond."

"What does that mean, break the bond?" Luna asks.

"Blake feels it already, don't you?" How could he know she was there, that all of us were there? "They both do. You felt it as soon as the knife went in." And the pieces start to flow together. "Now you know what Baron was supposed to kill you the night of the full moon."