Chapter 8

Readers pov

Me and Rena senpai were watching a movie as the story was getting really serious. I look to my right seeing rena crying. 'It's the first time I've seen her cry in a while.' I thought to myself as we continued watching the movie.

-short timeskip-

Me and rena walked out of the movie theater talking about the movie. "I remember back in middle school you always had good relations with everyone even those a grade above you. I wondered why you approached me a girl who was weird obsessions over history." She said looking at me. "Even so you are unique in your own way everyone back then had their uniqueness." I said looking at her. "Say (y/n) after I left for Japan did you ever go back into a relationship." Rena said. "Ever since we cut ties a while back I was sad but I took it in stride and focused on myself as I took up archery and way of the sword since you left." I said. "But what I'm saying is do you have a girlfriend right now." Rena said looking me. 'A girlfriend man that word the only memory I had of that was dating rena even if she was a grade above me. But I'm also conflicted I still have feelings for rena but also Akino as well.' I thought to myself.

"Oh hey we finally found them." I look to see it was Fuyuki, Akino, and Tsubasa. "Hey shouldn't we be hiding." Akino said. "Who are they (y/n)." Rena said. "They're my classmates Fuyuki, Tsubasa, and Sayuri." I said. "I see you did make good friends." Rena said looking at the people I've accompanied my self with. "Also Fuyuki kinda idolizes you in a way." I said. "Ehh really." Rena said as I watch the two shake hands with Fuyuki describing how small her hands are. "Hey you five." All of us look to see it was Fuyuki's mother.

-short timeskip-

We were at a grilling place making meats everyone enjoying themselves. "(Y/n) you ok you've been spacing out ever since we got here." Tsubasa said which got the attention to me. "I'm fine I just need some air." I said walking out.

Rena's pov

I watch as (y/n) walk outside. "Rena-senpai what was your relationship with (y/n)." Fuyuki said. "I knew a question like this was gonna be asked." I said. "What do you mean." Tsubasa said. "Well you see me and (y/n) used to go out." I said. "Wait you and (y/n) used to go out." Fuyuki said as I nodded. "We went to the same middle school back in America we out for a few months but we had to cut ties since my move back to Japan. What I saw in those eyes of his ever since he came here." I said. "Those eyes." Akino said.

"His feelings are conflicted he's scared one of us will be heart broken." I said. "One of us." Fuyuki said. "I saw one of the mint-kuns he said he went to give it to someone special to him." I said. "Special to him." Tsubasa said. "Then sayuri those prizes you got earlier." Fuyuki said looking at her friend still with the bag of prizes. "I think you should go talk to him." I said looking at Sayuri. "Me." Sayuri said. "(Y/n) did say you were the first one he met when he arrived into Hokkaido." Tsubasa said. "I guess I should talk to him." Sayuri said getting up and walking out.

Readers pov

"I wonder how would Akino feel." I said looking at the mint-kun key chain. "Hey (y/n)." As I turned to see it was Akino. "Sayuri." I said. "Rena told me what happened to you two." Sayuri said. "Best friends in middle school to dating then cutting those ties." I said looking at her. "It was a tough pill to swallow but you have to move on that how you grow as a person." I said. "That charm." Sayuri said. "Yeah I got two of them one for Rena and the other." I said as I was cut off. "For me." Sayuri said. "Seems you see right through me." I said.

"You've helped me with my loneliness when you first arrived becoming friends with me and being friends with Fuyuki and Shiki now it's time for me to help you." Sayuri said. "Sayuri." I said as she had a plush in her hand as well. "It's from the claw catcher I won." She said handing me the plush. I then handed her the mint-kun key chain. "Even so my feelings for both you and Rena-senpai are conflicted." I said. "You don't want either one of us to be heart broken." Sayuri said. I nodded and felt a pair of lips pressed against me. "Sayuri." I said. "Well I don't mind sharing you but I'll say this go out with me for an arcade date." Sayuri said. "Sure." I said kissing her back. "Now we're even." I smiled. "S-sure." She said as we went back inside.

Third person pov

"Hey you two what took so long." Fuyuki said. "Nothing much really." Sayuri said as the duo sat down. "Seems everything went well." Rena said. "Yea but I need to talk with you later Rena." (Y/n) said. "Sure." Rena said. "Seems the grill is filling take some." Fuyuki said as everyone was grabbing meat with their chopsticks.

-short timeskip-

"Ugh I'm stuffed." (Y/n) said walking out of the restaurant. "Seems you ate a lot (y/n)." Rena said. "Yeah I've also chugged a lot of water." (Y/n) said. "Also your birthday is coming up soon." Rena said. "Ehh (y/n) your birthday is coming up soon." Fuyuki said. "Yeah it's on April 10." (Y/n) said. "That's six days after my birthday April 4." Shiki said. "What a coincidence." (Y/n) said. "Anyways I need to talk with these two so I'll see ya." (Y/n) said walking with Rena and Sayuri. "So what is it you want to talk with (y/n)." Rena said. "It's about what I talked with sayuri outside." He said. "Talking about sharing you." Rena said which shocked both Sayuri and (y/n). "Wait you know." (Y/n) said. "Well before you left when ever you have something on your mind you would always dismiss yourself and never comeback for five minutes." Rena said. "That's true." He said scratching his head. "I am willing to share as well." Rena said giving (y/n) a kiss on the lips. This made (y/n)'s head steaming. "I love you girls but I think I might need to head home and process this information." (Y/n) said hugging the girls as he headed home.