Chapter 5

Robin was finishing up some work for English class and Cody walked over to her. "Mama look this is my friend Sam we were playing trucks" The little girl waved at Robin and Robin waved back. "That's so cool Cody" "Can you play with us Dada" "Yeah let me finish this one little thing and then I will play with you" "Ok dada" robin quickly finish her English assignment and went to go play with Cody and Sam. They play till the last bell of the day rang.

"Cody dada has to go to her football game" Robin told Cody and walked to Nancy "Hey I have football practice and the game is in a hour you guys want to come" "Yeah sure it will be like old times" robin grabbed her backpack and lead Nancy and Cody to the bleachers "I need to go to the locker room I will be on the field in a bit" "Ok" Robin ran to the locker room. Robin had been put on the boys team because not enough girls tried out so they just put her on the boy's team. Robin got into her jersey,shorts and cleats on. Robin ran out the doors.

Robin trained with her friends "Hey Robin who's the hot chick and the kid" One of her friends Brad said "My girlfriend well I think and that's my kid Cody" Robin said "How old is he" "Three" "Yooo" Brad said hyping Robin up then in training they crossed it to Robin,who toke her chances and tried a bicycle kick and made it. "Woooo rob" Nancy yelled from the bleachers.It felt like old time again. "Go Dada" Cody yelled robin couldn't be more happier.

It was now time for the game. Robin was up as st. Robin passed it to Brad then ran up Brad passed it back and robin score. "Let's go tigers let's go" Yelled the cheerleaders on the side lines. "Let go tigers" Yelled Cody,Robin couldn't help but smile. Robin passed it to brad and he has scored "Let's go brad" robin said giving him a low five. It was the half time robin ran to the bleachers she was allowed to. One of the cheerleaders congratulated her on the goal robin answered with a nice "Well the cheering helping" robin then walked to the bleachers "What did you think of the first half" robin asked Nancy and Cody "It was so good dada" "it was good i fell in love with a real good football player" robin was about to kiss Nancy when brad yelled "Buckley we got 5 minutes better hurry"

Robin jumped off the bleachers and ran to the field. The game started the other scored and then again till it was the last 15 minutes they were tied two two. Robin was getting passed them right and left till someone slide tackled her,she fell to the ground there was blood all over her face. Robin got a penalty blood was dripping down the ground,but robin got up and took the penalty. She scored and celebrated by doing the di maria celebration to Nancy and Cody. (The di María celebration is a hand heart pointing it to the people or person you love)

The doctor took Robin. Cody and Nancy followed them to a room and waited there. A hour later robin came back with a sprained ankle and a bandage around her head she was walking with crutches. "Oh my lord rob" Nancy said going to hug Robin "Dada are you going to be ok" Cody asked "I will be ok I promise" Robin giving a crying Nancy a kiss on the head