Chapter 4

"Well we have to get going Byeeeee" Robin said then grabbed Nancy's hand without noticing. "Ok bye lovebirds" Barb said "Well let's get going to class it's about the start" Nancy said pulling Robin that was holding Cody "Cody we have to hurry before your goodie two shoes mom is late to class" Robin said "Haha very funny let's go" "Ok ok clam down" Robin and Nancy made it to class and took their seat. "Ok class today we will be doing a project that needs partners of two you will be able to pick you have to write ten things you know or learned about the person it's due next week find your partners and start" The teacher said

"Can the thing be that they are good in bed" Robin joked "ROB" Nancy said hitting Robin softly "I was just joking" "Oh so I'm not good in be-" "Nancy don't start this conversation" "I won't start if I get a kiss" "ok" Robin gave Nancy a kiss on the lip "Dada I need water" "ok" Robin raised her hand "Yes Robin" "Can I get water" "Go ahead" "Thank you" Robin took Cody's hand "Let's go get water" "ok Dada" life is getting so much better Nancy though to herself.

"Dada Can you pick me up please" "Ok Cody" Robin picked Cody up to get water a girl walked up to Robin "Hey cutie" The girl says to Robin "I have a girlfriend" "Well I don't see her" the girl said about the lean in "NO GET AWAY FROM MY DADA BITCH" Cody yelled at the girl "Hey little boy that's no way to talk to m-" "I SAID GET AWAY DUMB ASS BITCH" Robin picked up Cody and walked to class leaving the girl with her jaw dropped to the ground.

When they got to the door Robin put down Cody and he ran to Nancy "Mama" "What happened Cody" "Some girl almost kissed dada" robin walked over to them "Did you kiss the girl Robin" "No Cody here saved me" "How" "He yelled at the girl get away from my dada bitch and she didn't leave me alone so he yelled again I said get away dumb ass bitch and you said teaching him bad words was bad" "Cody when you with dada make sure she no talk to girls" "Ok mama" "Don't worry wasn't planning on it" Robin answered planing a kiss on Nancy's hand "Good"

The bell rang "Excuse me mrs wheeler" The teacher said to Nancy Robin waited outside "Yea sir" "I see you have a kid the school has a room where the parents can take care of their kid when doing class work on computer it's room 475 if your interested right by mrs hicks class" "Thank you sir" Nancy walked out "What was that about" "He told me the room next to mrs hicks is a room we can take care of Cody while doing our work on the computers "Ok do you want me to go with you or just you and Cody" "Please come with me I can't take care of him by myself" "Ok let's go"

Robin and Nancy went to the room there was little toddlers running around everywhere. A teacher walked up to them "Hi are you here to sign up" "Yes please" Nancy replied "Here is a sign up sheet put both parents names,also both parents ages,the child's name and age" "Ok thank you" Robin and Nancy filled out the form and handed it to the teacher "And your all set" "Thank you again ma'am" Nancy said "Mama can I go play with the other kids" Cody asked "Yeah go play"

Robin and Nancy sat down in the corner and robin got a call. "I will be right back" walked out to take the call. Nancy was a bit suspicious because Robin always hangs up when I'm school so she followed her. "Oh hey how have you been" Nancy couldn't hear the other person one the phone "I know I miss you too how about I come over at 4 or 5 ish ok" "Alright see you then bye I love you"

Nancy got back in the room holding back tears. Robin walked in and saw "Hey hey what's wrong" Robin asked "Who were you on the phone with" "It was just Max we haven't seen each in a bit so I was telling her that I would go over" "Oh I'm so sorry but I kinda follow you and I miss understand the call I'm sorry" "No it's ok I get it you have trust issues me too"