Chapter 2

"Hey Nancy" Someone calls from the seat next to Nancy "Oh Hi barb i didn't know you go here" "Yeah I just transferred here a year ago" Barb says "Oh Hey Robin how's your girlfriend" "Oh i don't really know I haven't talk to her in a week" That's when a girl came in the class room she had short orange hair she walked to the back and sat on the other side of Robin she gave her a kiss on the cheek "Hey babe" "Oh hey Vickie" "Who's your little friend here" "Oh sorry Nancy this is my girlfriend Vickie, Vickie this is Nancy my friend" "Friend" Those words stung Nancy. "So Nancy who is this little guy" "Oh this is my son cody" "Oh how old is he" "I three" Cody told Vickie "Wait Nancy how old are you" "17" "So you had a baby at 15 damn so you not so innocent after all if you don't mind me asking who is the other parent" "oh I don't mind" She looks at Robin mouth "Tell her" "It's actually Robin we were young and didn't know anything" "I'm sorry for Running away Nancy I was just scared and didn't feel ready" "it's ok I forgive you"

(Time skip to After school )

After school robin hopped on her bike and decided to go to Steve's house. Before she could take off Vickie stopped her "Hey babe what's up" Robin said "We need to talk" "ok let's go sit on the bench" They sat on the bench and Vickie began to speak. "I think we should break up" "Wait why" "Robin you have a kid I think you should go help Nancy like co parent" "ok I will I know I was dumb leaving thanks for opening my eyes I gtg bye Vickie" "Bye rob hey can we still be friends" "Of course"

Robin got back on her bike and biked to Nancy's house. Robin knocked on the door mike opened it. "Hey man look at you, you have gotten so big no-" Is all Robin could say before Mike tackled her in the grass and started punched her face after a little Nancy came down stairs and saw mike and Robin outside. Nancy ran to get mike off Robin. "Mike get off her now" Nancy said "Why are you defining her she left you when you were pregnant and ran off like a pussy" "That's the reason I came I needed to talk to her about something" Robin said Mike got off her "I'm watching you Buckley" Mike said then went to his room.

Nancy got Robin inside and put a ice pack on her black eye "He really did a number on you huh" "Yup but I get it he was mad at me because he cares about you" "What do you need to talk to me about" "Yeah right so me and Vickie broke up and she told me something" "you guys broke up I'm so sorry Robin" "It's ok but she told me something she told me that I should be responsible and try to co parent it's that ok with you" "Yes please I really need help with Cody my family hasn't been able to keep him busy so I can do work"

"Do you have my phone number right" "Yeah" "ok so I have a idea can I take Cody somewhere real quick and you can do work" "Ok that sounds good let me go get him but wait can he call you dad maybe" "Yeah of course" "ok" Nancy went upstairs to get Cody then came back down with him "Mama who this again" Cody asked "Cody this is you dad" "My dad?"Cody said really happy "Hi Cody I'm your dad" "Can I call you dada" "Yes for sure you want to go to the store with me we will be back really fast" Cody looks at his mom "Can I mama please" "Yes Cody you can" "Yayyyyy"

Robin helps Cody get his Shoes on. "Can I pick you up" "Ok" "Hey nance is it ok if we take the car" "Yeah theres a car seat for him in there" "ok Cody say bye to Mama" "Bye mama we be back" "Bye Cody, Bye rob" "Bye Nance" robin and Cody get in the car. Robin puts xxxtentacion on Spotify Cody likes the song and start to dance. On the way to the store some cuts Robin off almost hitting her. "Watch where your going mother fucker stop being a dumb ass bitch" "Dada what's that" "Nothing don't say that that's for big kid that are 13 and older" "ok dada"

Robin and Cody get to store "Cody let's go get flowers for mama ok" "Ok" Robin picks out Nancy favorite flowers Anemone and Cody picks out some light blue Balloon flowers. Then Robin gets biscuits for Cody and some crisps. Robin also gets him and her matching sunglasses and dark blue hats. Robin than Garbs some of Nancy's favorite chocolates then goes to pay. They go back to Nancy's house. "Cody run in and tell mama to close her eye" "ok" Cody runs in and goes to Nancy "Mama close your eyes" "ok" Cody runs to robin "She close them"

Robin hands Cody the flowers and she put the bags on the counter top. "Now open your eyes" Robin says Nancy opens her eyes to see Cody and Robin with flowers for her also her favorite chocolates. "Wow Cody thank you" She said giving him a kiss on the forehead "I can't believe you remembered my favorite chocolates and my favorite flowers" "It was a core memorie" "Mama what's Mother fucker and dumb ass bitch" "Where did you learn those words" "Dada said them when she drive on the road" "Robin care to explain" "Oh look at the time I have to get going i'll see you at school " "Robin answer me please" "I'm sorry someone cut me off and almost hit the car I have road rage" "That's ok"

"Hey I have to take Cody to school again if I have to go to the restroom will you watch him" "Yeah yeah no problem I actually have to go it looks late" "Hey why don't you stay over" "You sure I don't think your family likes me very much" "I'm sure" "ok thank nance"