Pirates vs. Ninja

Start bij het begin

I then feel my powers flare up as Lloyd approaches and I look to see him walk and stop in front of Ultra. "Now that I've given him his medicine, he should be able to fly properly soon. (Y/N) helping him sped up the healing so he should be flying stronger than ever." Nya says to Lloyd, petting Flame's head. "But it's important to take care of him because one day he'll be yours." She adds. "Uh, mine? Really?" Lloyd says excitedly. "Sure. The elemental dragons were loyal to the four ninja. And are still loyal to (Y/N)." I roll my eyes a that. "But the Ultra-Dragon, he's meant for the Green Ninja to ride." Nya finishes. "Whoa! I never knew that." Lloyd says.

"See? Even a samurai like myself can teach you a thing or two." Nya says and I roll my eyes playfully at that. "But, uh, I don't know how to fly." Lloyd says. "Don't worry. The guys and I will teach you. Its not that hard once you get the hang of it." I tell him. "He'll be the fastest and strongest dragon in all of Ninjago." Nya says. I step back as Ultra stands and flaps his wings a little. "Looks like he's already feeling better." I hear Lloyd says. "Oh, he is. Go get some flying done, big guy!" I exclaim. "Yeah, go get some air, big boy." Nya adds. Then Ultra flies off to go fly on his own for a while.

After that Lloyd and I meet with the guys as Master leads us outside. We are currently standing on a sidewalk as we give our attention to him. "It's time we search Ninjago City for a more suitable place to train Lloyd." He says. "Oh, but Sensei, Ninjago City is huge. It'll take us all day to find it on foot." I hear Jay complain. "And without our golden weapons we have no Spinjitzu vehicles. How are we to get around town?" Zane says. "You'll learn to travel with these." Master says, holding out a bus token. "What are those?" Really, Cole? "They can transport you anywhere you want to go in the city." Master answers. "Like a magic portal?" "Oh! Or a Spinjitzu vortex?" Okay, seriously? I grab the token from Wu. "Guys, this is a bus token." I state, holding the token to show them with an unimpressed face. I hear Wu chuckle as the guys then have sheepish looks. I think they needed a break from powers.

"Oh." "Right." "That is also useful." "We do need transport." I roll my eyes at them. Wu hands me more tokens and, as luck would have it, a bus stops in front of us. The doors open and we get in. I give the driver the tokens and we finds seats as we ride. "So, where are we going to train Lloyd?" I look up as Jay leans against his seat to look back. And for reference: Jay is in the seat in front of me and Kai is behind me, Cole is seated with Jay and Zane is with Kai, which leaves Lloyd sitting next to me on my right and closest to the window. "Well, it has to be someplace with a lot of space." Cole says, looking back too. "But we need equipment. Actual equipment. Oven mitts can only do so much." I look back at Kai as he joins the conversation. "And we need it somewhere so that people will not be affect or injured." Zane adds. I think about what they said, "Well, the only place I can think of that has all three is a dojo." I say. "Oh! That's perfect." Jay says. "Only, where can find a dojo?" Lloyd asks. Oh, right.

Garmadon's P.O.V.

I don't understand. I rebuilt Destiny's Bounty into the Shadow Bounty, I have the Serpentine army under my command, I have forged the Golden Weapons into the Mega Weapon, but it would not destroy the Ninja's dragon. What am I not understanding? And now they mock me? ME? I yell in frustration. "They dare mock me? Aah!" I storm around in a room. "How does this weapon work?" I slam on to the desk. But then I see book pop out of a secret compartment within it. I calm myself, "What's this?" I grab the book then open it and read what is written. "Captain Soto. Captain's Log. You mean this ship belonged to a pirate crew long before the Ninja ever had it?" Hmm. Makes sense now that I think about it.

But on the other hand, "Now this crew sounds like they knew how to fly a ship. I wish they were here to show these scaly idiots how it's done." I said. But then the Mega Weapon starts emitting a black sand-like energy. "What? What is happening?" I drop the book as I hold onto it more firmly it starts to glow. "The power of the Mega Weapon, it won't let me let go of it!" It drains me and I collapse onto my hands and knees. "Feel weak." I try to regain my breath. "All hands on deck!" I hear a voice. "What has it done?" I say out loud. It's glow dimming and no longer draining me. "I am Captain Soto." I blink in shock. "Captain Soto?" No. It couldn't be. Or... I look at the Mega Weapon. Could it?