New Start

Hello my darlings, 

First of all I want to say thank you to all the wonderful people encouraging me throughout this entire process. My story is not at all famous or one of the top stories out there, but the handful of people supporting me is enough, I love you guys immensely and thank you so much for sticking with me. 

Okay now coming to the point, 

The fact is, I want to continue this story, but at the same time.... I don't.

I feel like I need to start again, from the top. 

But at the same time, a lot of you guys liked this simple, no drama love story type story. 

But to cater to everyone, I'm deciding on starting a new story. Do not worry my loves, I will complete this story eventually, I know how frustrating it can be to enjoy a story but the author doesn't continue it. I've said it multiple times and I'll say it again, I will finish it... I just can't tell you when. 

I definitely need a little bit of a break from this story so I can come up with more interesting and exciting ideas to incorporate into it as I'm not really satisfied with the story. 

In the meantime, my small brain, that sometimes has a lightbulb moment, came up with an idea for another story. I'm really excited to share it with you guys and I can guarantee it definitely ins't going to be as slow paced as this story. 

Get ready for some mass violence, jaw clenching drama and obviously romance. 

I'll announce the rest of the details along with the main character name reveal as soon as I have the title, which I'm currently struggling with.