Chapter I

The last thing I remembered was his voice ... His calm voice .. I don't remember anything besides that.
It was a rainy day and I was walking to school when Idris, my best friend (who is also a first year ) came to my side with an umbrella:
"You are going to catch a cold if you walk like that in the rain without an umbrella." he said with his warm voice.
"Don't worry Idris , didn't you know that I am imune to the cold? I haven't had a cold since I was ten and now I am almost 21 and I am still young , beautiful and healthy! "
"If you say so ..Then I will have my umbrella back. "he said while pulling the umbrella away.
"You know what? If you still have that umbrella on you, why don't we share it?"
He laughed at me while he pulled me close , under the umbrella.
We talked all the way to school when we had to go to class .
***
Ugh how I hate Mondays! It is so exhausting to go to university so early in the morning after a well deserved weekend where you just read all night and day ! So exhausting!
After the day was over , I was waiting for Idris when I heard a loud noise. IT WAS SO LOUD! I began screaming and covering my ears so I could stop it , but I couldn't.. I fell on the floor still screaming. People gathered around me and I heard someone calling the teachers but it all went black...

                                   ****

(Hii , this is my first time writing, I am sorry if I made any grammar mistakes but I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Next chapter is coming soon ! )